1991 twin turbo full mk4 99 conversion SOLD

Always been an impressive car ever since it was built , Good luck with the sale Pete and hold out for your price

Craig :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Worth the asking price all day long. Good luck buddy!

1 Like

Where did you get instruments in that colour? Nice engine btw.

1 Like

thats awesome! sell the 300zx instead lol

1 Like

Believe you can buy them through
Evil empire
Amber performance
3si warehouse
3sx

1 Like

yer cheers will sell the 300zx if this dont sell

pete

1 Like

Just a heads up for anyone looking at he gauges like them

The Gauges in that car were special ones that Andy Luka and myself did millions of years ago.
WE HAD these made for the Right Hand Drive GTO and 3000GT there was like 70 kits that we did a group buy for on this forum as it happens

These gauges had their own lighting pack with dimmer and are not like the Lockwood ones that reply in the original bulbs trying to shine through and that is why they are so much brighter and clearer

If you look it has the correct small gauge faces for the Clock, temp pressure and Boost

Its something i am looking at doing again with the manufactures and will be posting something soon about it and they will be for the RHD cars not the LHD stuff that’s sold in the USA

I will make a interest post as soon as i have a price

Cheers Rob

Dont sell it Pete !! its too nice to let go !!

1 Like

I agree with Rob, dont sell it :smile:

Neil.

1 Like

If it was cheaper and available next year I would snap your arm off , but that’s just being cheeky :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Craig :slight_smile:

how much cheaper craig :smile:

pete

Me too need to sell mine first and seriously considering it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

So much so it would be insulting both to yourself ad a long standing GTO owner and a car of the calibre of yours , not in the position at the moment anyway mate, but I hope whoever buys it appreciates both the history of the car and both if its owners

Craig :slight_smile:

1 Like

you interested in it dave you have a nice car there yourself :sunglasses:

cheers craig :smile:

pete

Yes but always want more lol

well im getting offers in the 5k region no chance :laughing: the 300zx is going up next its a fantastic car running around 450HP well the last owner claimed and it pulls like it does :sunglasses:

pete

But its not 4wheel drive Pete, so will just go sideways !!

Sell the 300ZX and then let us have the GTO for a proper sort out and tune !! :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

yer i know rob it can be hairy as it has the hicas delete on, if the gto dont sell then yes will have a chat about the maft pro tune cheers

Well she’s gone but i aint :smile: will still be lurking around in the background :grin: :grin:

pete

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.