1994 gto tt for sale! (1 owner car)

Up for sale is this stunning example Mitsubishi GTO imported from Japan in 1997. This vehicle has been owned by 1 owner for the past 19 years since its import and has been cared for meticulously. Details as follows;

3.0L V6 Twin Turbo
4WD

Only 78,000 Genuine Miles,
Oil Service Carried Out Every 3000 Miles

Exhaust system is a 3000GT Blueflame Exhaust System fitted in May 2016 with replacement down pipe. Original CAT fitted & CAT bypass pipe is supplied.

Boost controller is a Blitz DSBC boost controller, located in the central console and set to mild for performance and longevity.

Thatcham Approved Immobiliser

Turbo Timer located in central console in front of boost controller

Lambda sensor replaced with exhaust system in May 2016, not possible to purchase factory part therefore a PLX wideband sensor with controller has been fitted.
PLX DM-6 multi gauge display also fitted along with vacuum/boost sensor module which allows the monitoring of both air fuel ratio & turbo boost.

The car has been fitted with Brembo ‘big Reds’ callipers which were originally used on the Porsche 933, the best performing pads are Pagid RS44, Shape 1842.

Wheels fitted were present when imported from Japan, very lightweight genuine split rims, held together with hex nuts around the centre hub circumference.

Tyre Pressure always has been front 40psi, back 36 PSI & tyres are Bridgestone all round with plenty of life. Front heavy therefore lowering front pressure can cause premature edge wear of the front tyres.

This car for its age is impeccable and very highly loaded including cruise control, electric Windows and folding mirrors, targa top sunroof, electric seats and lumber support.

These cars are getting rarer and rarer and will soon be fetching very good money. Space doesn’t allow me to keep this beauty therefore it’s up for sale.

BAD POINTS
There is slight lacquer peel on the front bumper
The handbrake light comes on when accelerating
The pads and discs are probably due a change

Apart from the above points this car is stunning and has original floor mats, sunroof cover, seats etc.

Asking price is £5,995 ono
Previous thread ‘what’s my GTO to worth’

1 Like

Tidy car,
How about a couple of under bonnet engine shots. Is this one a ‘MR’ model.

does the vin under the bonnet start z15a001?

Simon

Hi Simon,

The Vin is Z16A - 0100167

Hopefully you can tell me more about my car!

Kind Regards
Salman

So your car is a standard Japanese imported gto

MR’s start with z15a

01 is the year 1995

0167 the number off the production line