2 x Red Mk2s Swindon

Don’t see one for weeks and today I saw 2! Red Mk2 8am this morning at J16 swindon, heading towards Royal Wootton Bassett, pretty sure the reg had GLZ in it. Saw another one at Shrivenham just off A420 at 4.30pm, reg looked like L588 summing. I was wondering if these car are local to Swindon, never seem to see any on stop to put flyers on!

There’s a red GTO lives in Toothill and also a black one and there’s also another red one that parks up in Bassett High Street quite often. No idea on the reg’s though

I live in Bassett, so you may see mine on Bassett High Street, although I usually park in the emptiest bit of Sainsburys car park. I occasionally see a silver Mk2 over by Poets Field, I’ve also seen a P reg Mk2 3000GT at Lime Kiln Swimming Pool, but if you see a shiny Red Mk1 with Reg ‘COO’ then it’s me, so come and say hello :smile:

It’s probably my silver 3k that you see as I live in Bassett too. The red 3k in Lime Kiln might be my friends one as his son goes to the Leisure Centre there quite a lot.
I also used to see a reg GTO on my way to work coming to and from Interface Business Park (Plantronics) but haven’t seen that one for a while now.
If I see you about then I sure will come and say hi :blush: and if you see my filthy silver one with reg KGT then that’ll be me :joy::joy:

2 Likes

That black one in toothill, reg ending xtc iirc, belongs to John and Sarah. Used to have a red mr2 that has CSA graphics on it (dunno if they still have it)
Iv not spoken to them for ages cos when they got it I was rather green eyed lol I belive they paid 2k from auction about 8/10 yrs ago???