3000GT / GTO values

i’ll be rubbing my hands then i managed to get 2 for the same price as your 1 :grin:

mark

4 Likes

Yes, I may have played a little over the odds, but I still love it :heart:

1 Like

Don’t even go there i would be a rich man if i had waited a few years :sob:

3 Likes

not over the odds at all mate and once you get that engine sorted be worth double that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It better! I didn’t buy it to ever sell so I’m not too worried

3 Likes

I paid £5,000 for my 3000gt.

3 Likes

Prices have gone up a good chunk , still not ridiculously priced but a decent spec tidy car will easily return over 5k now

3 Likes

I bet most of the engine wasn’t in the passenger footwell though??

1 Like

No! She was in awesome condition. Right on my budget but I was happy because it had been well looked after and garaged!

1 Like

Yep, mine is already up to £5k and the engine is a long way away from being finished

3 Likes

I used to own a R32 GTR and R33 GTR, both were near stock and were really good fun to drive everyday. The R33 GTR was the slightly more usable car of the pair and I drove that for over 5 years. The R32 GTR’s prices right now are (£8-£15+k) due to its historic racing significance and 80’s retro appeal. IMO, the GTO (in decent running order) is a much better looking car and drives every bit as well so its a relative bargain.

My GTO cost £3.2k about 2+ months ago - even at that price I look back and paid too much. I have spent about £4k and many hours on it since so that it looks & runs OK. There is still more money to be spent & fixes in the pipe line.

I would say an early GTO Twinner that’s clean (not sullied with china made aftermarket rubbish) with strong evidence of love & care would fetch £5k-£6k+ legitimately. Good/clean stock looking GTO TTs that are trouble free are well worth that money.

Wouldn’t want to say the same thing for many on ebay/gumtree right now - no receipts of work = high risk.

Anh

4 Likes

Tango will be coming on to the market in the near future.

She is undergoing suspension work that is is purely down to component fatigue and will be properly sorted when complete.

It’s nothing more than the jobs neglected by the previous keepers and having sat idle for years. Shocks, tyres, bushes, ball joints, TRA’s etc are all being replaced.

Engine and body are stunning, fluids replaced at religious intervals (Rob can testify). Once everything is 100% she will go up for sale as I have other no car projects.

The underside is mustard, no rot.

£10k and worth every penny.

Des

3 Likes

Always been a beautiful looking car has tango , hard to believe what it originally looked like

Craig :grinning:

2 Likes