93 3000 gt for restoration parts etc ' drives well ""SOLD""

Hi everyone , I am sadly having to sell my 93 3000 gt FOR PARTS , RESTORATION , REPAIR ETC , FAILED MOT needs welding underneath floor pan , I have not the resources etc as I live on a caravan park .
Good leather seats etc , FULL GLASS SUN ROOF , DRIVES WELL , lovely matching wheels 5 of . Good tyres .
Will supply lots of pictures to interested parties .
Offers please
Will need to be trailered away as no tax etc .L40 8 HJ

Pictures would be nice to see

Thank you

What are the colour of the leather seats? Yes would like some pics please.

Thanks

Is this still available Graham, what color is it and how bad is underrneath any pictures all around , inside and under bonnet ? Cheers

My email is [email protected] , 07474595679 I will send pictures to anyone interested .
All I know is the garage failed it saying it needed welding on the four corners , plus a brake pipe and the brakes needed setting up .
It has just had a replacement diff , needs are a rear wheel bearing , NEW ONE SUPPLIED WITH CAR , And REPLACEMENT REAR DISCS,
CAR HAS BEEN stood for six months so needs a run .etc was used daily by me until I decided to buy a newer one . It is red and gold with lovely wheels .
Good black leather interior , special stainless exhaust , sounds great , 4 pipe .full length removable glass sun roof .
Graham

Nil CARBORUNDUM ILLEGITIMI
CARPE DIEM

I forgot to say the registration is L300 GJW , but that is extra If wanted .
Graham

Nil CARBORUNDUM ILLEGITIMI
CARPE DIEM

I have no idea what the car is worth , needssub frame welding underneath for the mot, few other minor jobs , been storedfor a while , rear spoiler sometimes sticks , easy rewire fix , one headlampsticking through non use , needs brake pipe ,rear wheel bearing , ( new onewill be included plus rear good discs

.nice wheels plus one spare, good tyres, back ones nearly new,special 4 pipe stainless exhaust, sounds awesome .removable targa roof, runswell used daily until storage, good leather interior. The NUMBER PLATE IS NOTINCLUDED.

TO good to break.

Spend some money get a good car.

Best offer takes , car will have to be trailerd , no tax or mot .

Graham

all I know is the MOT SAYS IT NEEDS WELDING on the sub frame and inner wings , I had a man who was going to do it , but I bought another car in the mean time .Graham

Removed at request of o/p