About the Newbie category

This section is for the use of Introduction of a new Member to say ‘Hello’ and generally get to know other Members. The intended use is for research/knowledge for a perspective vehicle purchase and should not be used for technical questions after purchase. FAQ provides a vast amount of technical information should this be required. This section does not allow use of For Sale posts. Any such posts will be deleted. Moderation may be implemented should a post not comply with intended use, continued posting on a newbie post or previous paid members using it for free information then post will be locked or removed.

Upon coming a Full Member all Technical Sections will be open to you, along with Club Discount Codes for Car Shows/Meets tickets and additional in-house merchandise.

1 Like

I moved a post to a new topic: weldspec2006 just joined

I moved 2 posts to a new topic: My first GTO - Shawn12345

I moved a post to a new topic: For sales post deleted

Can we please adhere to the rules of this section as stated above , all other posts will be moved or deleted

Regards

Craig :grinning:

Nice to see new members still joining us and introducing themselves .

Please though can we keep this section as intended , it’s for those new members to pop up say hello and introduce themselves and their cars to us .

The rules regarding posting in this section are clear and we will moderate accordingly , it’s only right to keep it consistent and fair for all .

Regards

Craig

1 Like