Aftermarket Seats- Handy Measurements?

Hello, I’m a new owner of not one but TWO '93 3000GTs lol (Long Story…)

I’m currently away from home now and have seen some after market seats I’d like install, especially in my 3000GT with the upholstered seats (the other has the full leather and I’d like to keep it, maybe re-condition it)

The question I have, is the company needs to know the mounting point/Footprint measurements of the driver and passengers seats. i.e: the distance between the bolt holes.

This would help me decide if I can fit these directly, fit with adaptor brackets, or if they wouldnt be suitable at all.

Any feedback would be appreciated and I’ll be sure to post pictures of the finished product, to help anyone with similar issues in the future.

:grinning:

1 Like

Hi welcome to Gto UK, I’m sure someone will be along shortly to answer your questions.
In the meantime they will scream at you for pictures of your cars lol
Cheers Dave

PICTURESSSSSS!!!

P.S. @DavePerky did warn you!!!

1 Like

I’m sure I read on here that someone fitted aftermarket seats and made their own mounting frames.

Have a root around and try the search.

Pictures, you can’t come on here blind :wink:

Terry :sunglasses:

I’ll take the measurements today, got my interior out :wink:

The Gap BTW front studs for both sides is 38 CM and rear holes both sides is 41.5 CM as in picture.

1 Like

great work @spiros

This is a great help, Thanks @spiros!!

As I mentioned, I’m away from home just now, but I’ll try to get the wife to take some snaps for me. She’s usually good at that… :wink:

Here’s the seats I was thinking of. Will send these measurements over to the company just now.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/322461143091?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Scottie

1 Like

Welcome to GTOUK , Time now to introduce yourself Scottie where You based etc and some photos of the cars , also signing up for full membership is the best thing to do for full access to the forum for info and support, worth every penny ! :wink:

2 Likes

Tell him Spiros :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I wasn’t gonna let him go away from it , the info has already paid off for he’s membership fee :grin:

2 Likes

who pulled the plug out?

1 Like

Did You like it In Scott ? :joy:

1 Like

Emergency pee hole?

1 Like

Everbody knows its a spilt rice evacuation hole saves the little buggers having to get the ryson out.

2 Likes

Pay attension to the picture pee hole should be on the other side. :poop: :wink:

1 Like

I was thinking hose and funnel even i ain’t that long :dizzy_face:

1 Like

After looking at both cars, I’ve decided that restoring the original seats will be better than putting sub par aftermarket ‘pleather’ seats in.
Got a local company making some quotes up for me and I’ll be sure to keep this updated.
Btw…full member now and pics of the ‘twins’ to follow. :wink:

3 Likes

@cscottferguson
Hi Scottie
Welcome to the club.
Search lol smith on the forum. He has done a few members seats.
From what I have heard good quality and fair price.
Jensen

Lol Smith 07939 094553

He did my interior

Reasonable costs too.

3 Likes

Very nice Terry😉 @just_cool

2 Likes