AGM 2016 & Social Gathering - Booking details

Woo hoo all booked in for this x can’t wait :grinning:

1 Like

Im in …

I dont have paypal, can I pay up at the meet?

Des

Hi Des,

Yes we can take payments at the agm

Cheers,
Neil

Well not sure whether ive done the right thing or not yet :laughing: but ive booked my room at the hotel .

Looks like im joining you lot for the evening too

Craig :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

OK screw work I’m in will book tomorrow about time I bought you all a drink… did I just say that :angry:

4 Likes

Not you no drink for you @CDMH

2 Likes

The code ? H27 are they just standard rooms because online it’s £63 for a double Inc breakfast cheers

I think they will be Standard rooms at that price Dave.

We paid £71 which was Double Executive cause I’m hoping to get some Maltesers on my pillow :joy:

Tracie :blush:

2 Likes

I was looking yesterday Dave , the 63 pound one is just a standard double with brekkie as you say , there was an upgrade on their the exec ones which were £56 so with brekkie they come out to £71 which is what Steve and Traie have .

I paid £48 for a double without brekkie same as Marty as its not worth £15 for one person , so it may be a smash and grab raid on the supermarket over the road or frankie and benies for breakfast

1 Like

Now I see why your pointing me in that direction @Tracie MINI BAR :blush: that’s the one for me cheers
All booked thanks tracie

1 Like

@CDMH @Marty_K and anyone else who may come across this if booking a single occupancy room.

I have phoned the hotel today, to query why you are being charged £15 for one breakfast, when the ‘doubles’ only pay £15 for two.

To be honest it wasn’t a totally satisfactory answer, a lot of waffle about ‘the way systems work’ and 'flat rate for the room", my opinion that you should only pay £7.50 seemed to go ‘woosh’ over his head.

Anyway, the only concession I could secure is that you can pay a reduce rate of £10.95 for a single breakfast at reception upon arrival.

PLEASE NOTE though - this is UPON ARRIVAL, if you decide to take up breakfast in the morning it’s £15.95 - work that one out :scream:

Not the outcome I was hoping for, but I guess all the chain hotels work the same.

I tried :frowning:

Tracie

2 Likes

@Tracie Thankyou very much for taking this up with the hotel , much appreciated .

Year after year since we have been using them you have always been there helping to keep the booking process smooth and busting their nuts when you needed to , certainly hasnt gone un noticed by me and hopefully anyone else that has been to that hotel with us

Your a star

1 Like

Thanks for that @CDMH, it did feel unfair so I didn’t mind raising the question, I would draw the line at ringing back and asking ‘how much just for cornflakes though’ :laughing:

Tracie

2 Likes

The missus and myself woul: like to attend, it makes it easier to sort out membership fees and Tango would have her feelings hurt or being a daft colour (at least it’s not brown)

Btw the drunker you get, the more the colour grows on you.

Let me know how to sign up… Will be the missus (not from essex, so not orange) and me…

Much love

Des.

@Skyraker

Hi Des,

Come along and you can pay membership at the AGM by cash if you don’t have Paypal.

The event details are at the top of this thread, it can be a day event for the meet & greet, and then the AGM, or you can continue when the social begins and stop over night by booking the hotel yourself as above, by phone or internet booking, the Club isn’t arranging accommodation.

Hope this helps, any probs, drop me a pm and will try and sort it for you.

Tracie :smile:

I sill book as its been a long ti e since i’ve seen you all…

Bowling… Struth… Youre going to get owned… :wink:

1. Simon Baker
  2. Steve & Tracie
  3. Neil & Sam
  4. Marty K
  5. Andy & Barbara (cancelled)
  6. Dave & Nicky
  7. Mick & Tracey
  8. Craig
  9. Dave & Anna Perkins
  10. Terry - just cool
1 Like

Thank you :+1:

Terry :sunglasses:

Membership sorted.we will prop up the bar.

1 Like

Looking good, but I can see some regular names missing here @Butler @Paulw @gavin_naish @Steven_Smith @Silverfox @Beanus @d_collcutt @BexGTO @Mesobitchi

** Updated**

1. Simon Baker
  2. Steve & Tracie
  3. Neil & Sam
  4. Marty K
  5. Dave & Nicky
  6. Mick & Tracey
  7. Craig
  8. Dave & Anna Perkins
  9. Terry - just cool
  10. Mark on the Leach
  11. Skyraker Des