AGM 2016 & Social Gathering - Booking details

Me and Jo are coming just need to make arrangements for Angel to go somewhere and then we can book the hotel :relaxed: won’t be in the car thou :slightly_frowning_face:

Daniel

2 Likes

sorry @Tracie dunno how I missed this. I will defo be there. I will update on my pc as the quote thing doesn’t work on my phone. Either that or I’m a massive douche who can’t work his phone properly.

Can we start a quote of the week thread?

4 Likes

Heya. Iv been meeni g to get this sorted. But been so busy lately and with not being home it throws things out the window.
Some one ping me tomorrow on fb messenger to remind me! Lol

Thank you @DeanMarkTaylor that made me laugh and also relieved my need to reply. Lol.

Tracie

2 Likes

@Mesobitchi can you remember tomorrow to book the AGM.

Is that OK :joy:

Tracie

2 Likes

@gavin_naish you have to go mate , your on the committed list :wink: or should that be committee

Craig :slight_smile:

I’m worried if I go @3000gt is going to rope me into the committee, so I can end up taking over his finance role!

1 Like

:laughing: I wouldn’t worry too much @Steven_Smith we all know that @3000gt is to GTOUK what a cockroach is to a nuclear holocaust :wink:

Tracie

1 Like

All booked :slight_smile:

Bit a runaround via the number in the top posy.
But finally sorted.

And double, tripped checked it was the hinkley rd one.

3 Likes

Don’t worry while I still have breath in my body I will never vote for you

Nah only kidding , get your name down fella your one of the old hands now :wink:

Craig :slightly_smiling:

Hotel now booked online :relaxed:

Daniel

3 Likes

** Updated**

1. Simon Baker
  2. Steve & Tracie
  3. Neil & Sam
  4. Marty K
  5. Dave & Nicky
  6. Mick & Tracey
  7. Craig
  8. Dave & Anna Perkins
  9. Terry - just cool
  10. Mark on the Leach
  11. Skyraker Des
  12. Mesobitchi
  13. Dan & Joanne
  14. Mickj

Tracie

Hi, I’m all booked. Hopefully this year I’ll be coming in the GTO and not trying to keep up with Marty and Beanus on the Fosse Way in the Audi.

Cheers Mick J

5 Likes

Should be good fun. What time are people’s thinking of leaving from down this way?
It’ll be good to travel up in convoy

1 Like

I have booked my hotel room so I will def be there :slight_smile:

Omg just realised @DavePerky will be there awesome!!!

Also, can everybody wear profile namebadges pmsl… cuz I am crap with knowing who is who lmao

I will revert to saying oi

4 Likes

Be good to catch up @BexGTO

Dave… smokin :fire::fire:

1 Like

I will be there, just not staying over night im afraid.
Jensen

3 Likes

ooh no name badges are seriously bad , all the people you have upset over the year will know who you are and want to punch your face in :laughing: :laughing:

Thankfully im a shy retiring type that just disappears into the background at meets

Craig :slightly_smiling:

3 Likes

Haha I can smell a huge load of bull crap lmao :joy: @CDMH

Me being a very young and innocent lass might be too scared to approach strangers and talk to them without knowing first who they are. Especially if you need to avoid certain people :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes