21. Markie
  22. Jerry sc
  23. Dan - Silverfox
  24. Steve - Butler & Carly.
  25. PaulW

Looking like a good turn out folks :slight_smile:

Tracie

4 Likes

Am I allowed to come? Posted I was going to be there but not styling the night like some others but keep getting left off the lists of those attending lol.
Feeling unwanted.
Jensen

1 Like
  1. Simon Baker
  2. Steve & Tracie
  3. Neil & Sam
  4. Marty K
  5. Dave & Nicky
  6. Mick & Tracey
  7. Craig
  8. Dave & Anna Perkins
  9. Terry - just cool
  10. Mark on the Leach
  11. Skyraker Des
  12. Mesobitchi
  13. Dan & Joanne
  14. Mickj
  15. Bex
  16. Rob GSXRKID
  17. Gavin & Kerry
  18. Beanus
  19. Martin - GTOMNR
  20. Aaron
  21. Markie
  22. Jerry sc
  23. Dan - Silverfox
  24. Steve - Butler & Carly
  25. Jensen

:slight_smile:

Neil.

Ha ha. Im in.
Thanks
Jensen

1 Like

Sorry Jensen.

Added now, see you there.

Tracie :smile:

1 Like

Thanks. Looking forward to it.
Jensen

Im not going to be coming in my gto but can come up in my ford kuga,wont be staying though just coming along to say hi and look at gtos

3 Likes

Thereā€™s normally a few in ā€˜otherā€™ cars for the AGM Scott as itā€™s not a show as such, weā€™re bringing ours, but have been in various back-upā€™s over the years.

You staying for the meeting? Itā€™s not boring like some people expect, nothing in GTOUK is ever boring :joy:

Tracie

1 Like

I will be staying for the meeting yes,its down to you guys that i dont end up resting my eyes though.

1 Like

I very much doubt ill be in a gto either.

Neil

1 Like

Neither will I , will park at the bowling alley though , donā€™t want to bring the club down

Craig :laughing:

2 Likes

That ā€¦we can not guarantee @ScottMR :beer: :wine_glass: :bed: :joy:

Are you staying in the car then @CDMH :joy: :joy: :joy: :yum:

Tracie :smile:

2 Likes

Put it to on online poll :slightly_frowning_face:

Craig :slight_smile:

1 Like

Joking apart, as you know I am.

You may have gone to what is now commonly known these days as the ā€˜dark sideā€™, a Scooby, but, Iā€™ve known you a long time personally, and I respect and admire that you have taken a road which suits your family/kids, family needs, but can tell you still hold that passion for GTOUK.

So no poll needed. You have a cracking car there, your not an alien because you have a Scooby, you still give a lot back here on GTOUK.

Tracie :wink:

4 Likes

Here here @Tracie I second your motion :grinning: Craig is of great help to members both on and off the forum his passion lives onā€¦

2 Likes

here here,when i rejoined after my last car back in 09 i couldnt believe craig was still here and i couldnt wait to see his car as it was cracking back then,once i realised you didnt even have a gto anymore my first though wasnt why are you still even here but was if hes still here it must be the club and friendships first and the car secondā€¦i can see how that worksā€¦fair play mate.

3 Likes

dont forget about me :frowning:

Paul

Aww cheers guys , nice to know that Iā€™m still welcome , even though occasionally I do take the ā– ā– ā– ā–  out of people .

Iā€™ve made a lot of friends in this club , some have moved on and others are still here .

The car becomes irrelevant once your parked up and start nattering , yeah itā€™s nice to get them on show and see people looking at them either on a stand or as you drive down the road , that I will always miss .

If thereā€™s a post or question where I think I can help I will , might not always be right but all ideas help .

Thatā€™s just me though , canā€™t help it donā€™t like to see pople struggling or go un answered , Iā€™m not trying to post ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  just replicate all the advice and friendly welcome I received in my tenure of the club .

Itā€™s become more than a club to me itā€™s a social thing , hence why Iā€™m on here everyday even though I donā€™t have a GTO anymore , which to be fair donā€™t see why not having one should mean I automatically have to leave

Aww shucks Iā€™m rambling now

Craig :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can I bring a plus one, its not Brian who had the yellow GTO N/A, he has it for sale but another guy, Dave who has a blue Mk2 and is having it transported to Eurospec on the 20th Apr. It doesnā€™t run after he put it into a Mitsy Garage for a service :joy:

I know I shouldnā€™t laugh but a Mitsy garage ffs, even they donā€™t know how to work on these cars. Apparently one of the techies said, 'Iā€™ve seen and heard of these but never seen one in the flesh let alone look under the bonnet!!!

See you all there, canā€™t wait :thumbsup:

Terry :sunglasses:

3 Likes