Agm 2017 pics

Tracie :snail:

10 Likes

Brilliant pics as always @Tracie always making sure the moment is captured :dizzy_face:
Here’s my 3 including an intruder in our hotel room.

7 Likes

Fantastic pics Tracie, just shows how the club as a unit can enjoy themselves and beyond. The little kids at Pizza Hut were totally in shock as the Tweenies were in town. The looks on their faces were amazing, they’ll be talking about the day they saw them for ages :grin:

Most, if not all of my pics are the same as yours so will just put them in a folder.

Terry :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Get em up Terry you took the time to take them and you posh camera looked so much better than my phone :wink::wink::grin:

3 Likes

Ok, will download them to the computer then post them.

4 Likes

Awesome day :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I only got a few pics

Uploading…

6 Likes

Great photis Tracie

4 Likes

6 Likes

Hi guys,
Some pictures from agm

It was my first meet and I must say WHAT A BUNCH OF NICE PEOPLE IVE MET today,didn’t realise how much goes on,and therefore credit to you guys who work behind the scenes to keep this forum rolling in the right direction. RESPECT TO YOU ALL😀
Finally like to say cheers to all the people I’ve met can’t remember all the names Steve,Craig, tracy ,Mark,lucks,Colin,Dan,marty k (what a knowledgeable guy😎)
Dave,and the rest who can’t remember there name
RESPECT TO YOU GUYS
Gtouk rules :grinning:
Jerry :grinning:

12 Likes

7 Likes

Finally got my camera back off a mate who wanted to photo his wifes birthday party. Same pics really that everyone else took.

Would have been more but I made the cardinal sin of ‘it’ll be ok’ and the batteries went, doh!!

7 Likes

Good one of my car, thanks Terry

2 Likes

Was this at agm!!! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Jerry

2 Likes

It certainly wasnt me lol

2 Likes

Me neither :joy:
Mark is the only one to get close to that
Jerry :grinning:

3 Likes

I,m not to playing him!! see the swerve he put on the ball, just crazy but what skill.

3 Likes