AGM - 8th April 2017 - Booking Details Here

That’s the spirit Lukas :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You could have corrected the full stops while you we’re there lol great to have you staying will be fun night we hope.:mask:

1 Like

Once final numbers sorted might be an idea to contact pizza Hut and warning them to save last year’s fun

1 Like

Is there a healthy option?

2 Likes

You must think Me & Tracie are a couple of knobs :blush: and did not try that last year they where not interested :rage:

Si

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: nobody mentioned @Tracie :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Ain’t like we are in a rush, we ever let them close the bar :joy:

Yeh beer only :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thats fine,dont like pizza anyway and dont do huts.

1 Like

They do salad :joy: there are other places nearby or hotel restaurant mate

Salad…nah…meat n veg nowadays keep ya lettuce

1 Like

There is a brewer’s here

1 Like

As Simon said we did try… as we always do, we can be very ‘trying’ at times :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Confirming numbers is also difficult when we don’t know if the ‘attending not staying’ members are going home after the meeting, after bowling, or after eating :smirk:

Tracie :tulip:

2 Likes

I’m going about 10.30 as I have to be in Tonbridge on the Sunday, but I’ll do the meeting, the bowls and the eats and a few coco colas in the evening :+1:

Terry :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks Terry, I wouldn’t expect anything less - or else, I’m actually surprised you are coming cause ya gonna get a thick ear when I see you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Seriously though, I didn’t say that expecting people not staying over to commit to food, the fact someone who has limited time, is making the effort to get the AGM meeting is the most important for me, I just wanted to hopefully demonstrate that there are many factors involved in arranging the evening meal.

Tracie :tulip:

3 Likes

Well, if I’m gonna get a thick ear, might as well ask for my mugs and T/shirt whilst I’m at it then. :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Guilty as Charged :yum:

Tracie

1 Like

By the way… What does AGM state for? All Gto Members? As Gone Mention?:joy: Are Going Mad?:laughing:

2 Likes

Ain’t Got no Money :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Av Gone Mad!!:blush:

3 Likes