Area 52 performance

Who’s is this at area52? They said it’s running 500bhp

2 Likes

Hi,

Pretty sure that is the one Paul Wright rebuilt and is selling…

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1999-Mitsubishi-3000GT-Very-Rare-Low-Mileage-56k-Restored-with-GTO-99-MK4-Front-/292378940528?

Would be a good buy! if i didn’t already have 2 on the road and putting through MOT every year :grinning:

Chris

2 Likes

Are you joining ‘UK’ @crizdee or staying in the shadows. Are you still able to access ‘■■’ unlike all the other members of ‘UK’?

Happy New Year.

Terry :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hi,

21 years of owning these cars as of november 2017 and have owned 6, currently have 2… 3000GT MK2 with 15G turbos and bigger injectors and emanage and Apexi neo AFC and MK3 Non turbo standard mostly for commuting to work/gigs. been on both forums and never had an us and them mentality. have been to view cars with members of UK and lent parts to members of UK when they needed them. would help any GTO owner if i could.

I much prefer the personal touch of a forum and the better way of looking through the technical sections etc, but FB has become the place for almost everything unfortunately. ■■ has moved almost completely over to FB, be it good or bad thats just the way it is. It works for some things but not others of course. not many people bother to look through archives they prefer to ask fresh. which is a shame as there’s a lot of great information gather for our cars on the forum/s

As most of my viewing is either on iphone or ipad i do struggle with not being able to zoom or magnify! 57 being long sighted :grinning: but that doesn’t stop me from coming out from the shadows now and then :sunglasses:

Didn’t know all other members of UK were unable to access ■■ forum, not that they need to!! have seen uk members on the ■■ FB page ok. used to many of us posting on both, but thats just not the way it is anymore. there’s always room for more than one forum or FB page and some prefer one over another. I just like them all if they relate to my car interest.

I’m always here in Sussex and surrounding area if anyone needs any help locally.

To all on UK i wish you all good 2018 and keep flying the flag for our cars.

Chris

5 Likes

Hey Chris, Long time no see. That car is not mine bud.

Paul

Hope to see You in here also more often Chris , I’m one of many that can’t access ■■ or ■■ Facebook :roll_eyes::grin:

1 Like

Hi Paul, Yeah last time i really saw anyone was TOTB a few years back, the one and only time i got to see Stevie’s Hulk as well, which i always wanted to have a good look over. I also saw you at Area 52 during a RR day. Don’t get to doo any outings these days as i always work weekends.

So thats not your car DOH :thinking: wonder who else would build a 500BHP GTO in that area, i assumed it is the red MK4 in the picture or is the OP refering to the blue MK2?

Chris

Hi,

I’m often lurking in the shadows :sunglasses: :owl:

Chris

1 Like

Ye Chris that was a while ago. I had just built my engine and was still running it in if I remember correctly. Circa 2012 ? Shame you can’t get out to meets anymore mate. Be good to see you again.

The red one in the pic is a mk2 with a cut out front bumper similar to the mk4 one.

Paul