At last a GTO

Hi to all you people out, my name is Andy from sunny Plymouth and today i have brought my very first GTO
i will be picking her up on saturday morning and cant wait
as soon as i get her home then i will post piccys
well excited !

5 Likes

Hi,

Nice one, Bet you cant wait :smile:

Neil.

1 Like

Welcome to GTOUK buddy

Steve

1 Like

Hi Andy Welcome to GTOUK

Good to have you aboard , cant wait to see your pictures

Regards

Craig :smile:

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

all these nice posts, i have just come over from the ftooc and they are nice people as well

2 Likes

Was on FTOOC years and years ago , well the wife was anywho

Craig :smile:

2 Likes

Hello! Welcome and looking forward to the pics of her :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to the Club :grinning:

1 Like

thanks everyone, they want piccys on the ftooc as well

can anyone tell me how you put those icons on post please

The smileys ? when you type a post you will see a smiley face in the box above where you are typing click that and select , some are as easy as just :) (colon followed by a close-bracket)

Craig :wink:

1 Like

I think he means where you have The Trooper icon and I have the yellow Beastie, can’t remember as I’m on the pop at the moment. :grinning::beer::beer::beer:

2 Likes

Craig are you on the pop to as you can’t get a smile icon up, how many Edit’s do you need :grinning:

1 Like

:grinning: :blush: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
i think i got that

1 Like

@Martyn that would be me editing @CDMH’s post - just trying to be more descriptive.

There are more details in this post and this one regarding inserting Emoji.

2 Likes

Andy, best to post earlier as you will find as you meet up with us GTO boys and Girls, a lot of alcohol is involved this time of night :grinning::grinning::grinning::beer::beer::beer: That’s when the banter starts :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Welcome along. You have joined a good bunch of Lads and Ladies. Bet you can’t wait to pick her up. What have you bought? Mk1/Mk2 etc. NA/Turbo? Colour?

1 Like

hi max it is a mk4 na/turbo manual in white: :thumbsup:

1 Like

Mk4?? We definitely need pics of this!! There can’t be many (if any) genuine Mk4’s in the club are there?

1 Like

Is it the one which was advertised on ebay 4700 ish? Pictured outside some manor house i think. Ad now says sold. If so looks very nice

2 Likes