Birthday bash 2015

I have one spare ticket if anyone is interested in coming along.

Neil.

Got ticket this morning thank you, got to dig the tent out , hasn’t been used since JAE back in 2007 :grinning:.
Found my seat at japfest, thank you Simon Baker for looking after since 2007 I think Paul has my other one from 2003.

2 Likes

Not your seat I am afraid I marked mine with yellow and ble yours just had yellow could well be in the trailer

Simon

It probably is in the trailer, the last time we packed up at JAE back in 2007 in poured down with rain and as everyone disappeared at the end, except us event guys , we just chucked everything in as fast as we could.

1 Like

It’s good to see so many people attending this year! Should make for a very good event and a wonderful weekend.

Is it possible to purchase day passes in advance? Is my only question.

Im not sure, Ill send you some details for bookings.

Cheers,
Neil.

1 Like

@andybarb this is the birthday bash thread, come down. (Also regarding your missing exhaust tip… Pop a new thread up in “wanted” )

1 Like

hi have just had a look at that, will have a word with my beloved :thumbsup:

and will post in wanted, thanks

2 Likes

Could I please remind people to bring extra clothes with them as we do tend to get wet and/or dirty.
Plans are being made for some wetness.
Cue the filthy comments :smiley:

3 Likes

Haha, at least u r anticipating it lol :grin:

2 Likes

Is there a restriction on tent size…possible have a 3rd person wanting to tag along?

1 Like

No, you can bring any tent size you like.

Neil.

Doubt it very much seeing how Billing is laid out , its pretty much a camping field not designated pitches , that said im sure if you turned up with Billy Smarts big top you would probably get your ass kicked :laughing:

Craig :smile:

2 Likes

Does that mean I have to leave that tent on the lorry then @CDMH :laughing:

Terry :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Funny tony smart runs the circus now n lives just around the corner…

1 Like

10 days left to go :grin:

2 Likes

I dont know if I like your reminders lol.

We are going to have a bbq on the Saturday and supply breakfasts. Friday we will pop to the pub and buy our own meals, however if anyone would rather eat by the tents, we will have the bbq setup and you can help yourself.

Cheers,
Neil.

5 Likes

Sorry @NAS :blush:

1 Like

For you dude!

5 Likes

To quote Yoda

Expectations high they are , ■■■■ it up you best not !!!

No pressure @NAS :laughing:

Craig :smile:

5 Likes