Birthday bash 2015

No they are not themed, that’s just what Gavin chose to wear :smile: JAE we will have a fancy dress theme, but not the birthday meet.

Neil

2 Likes

Can’t believe it’s been a year already, anyway I just paid, I’m looking forward to going back to Billing again. Warning for @NAS aka “Mr Spikey” I’ll be bringing the kids again! :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh I just remembered, GTOUK is 15 years old this year! Happy Birthday! :smile:

4 Likes

15 years, wow it feels like yesterday, it be good to see you all again. Forgot all about the Mr Spikey :smile:

Neil.

3 Likes

now you’ve started something, lol

Ok cheque sent to Neil

Simon

1 Like

@3000gt did you get the email Thursday/Friday that Martin Phillips had paid, know you’ve been away a few days that’s all, and he’s not on the ‘Paid’ list.

Tracie

I so wanted to make this as a family but find it impossible at the moment what with everything and to top off my week my little one has just been taken in from respite that was for the weekend to hospital with a 25 min seizure.
This is why I left it to the last min to decide we can’t really go far at the moment have a good meet :+1:

1 Like

Well if things change @DavePerky you can always contact Billing direct and book in for a weekend , just wont be listed the same as the club booking so price may be different

Craig :smile:

1 Like

Hi guys,
have tried to pay for this via paypal, but it says that I have to log on, have tried but it doesn’t seem to want to know me, what am I doing wrong @NAS or @DeanMarkTaylor :rage:

Terry :sunglasses:

@just_cool Is it saying to logon to PayPal or to the GTOUK shop / site?

Hi I am unable to pay. When I get linked to PayPal for payment it states my paypal cart is empty

Paul

I’ll look into these issues and test tomorrow, it’s likely related to a recent upgrade. But I will need to make sure.

Ok so if you wish to pay tonight only for the birthday meet, you can sent your cash to [email protected] £41.62

Dean is not available currently and the cheque will be post first thing Sunday morning

Simon

1 Like

I’ve not had chance to check into this issue yet but two other customers have successfully put through their orders in the past few hours.

1 Like

Can I paypal it to 3000gt when I get back from work tonite?

I have completed two separate end-to-end purchases of Birthday Bash tickets via the shop by both mobile and desktop and found no issues or problems.

@just_cool and @Paulw - if you haven’t paid already could you try again and provide as much detail as possible regarding the messages seen and steps taken to get there.

Feel free to PM me any details.

Cheers,
Dean.

1 Like

Hi @DeanMarkTaylor,

have paid this into the [email protected] as I couldn’t seem to log on, I think it was my GTOUK password, but as I am a bit forgetful, forgot my logon password, doh!

@just_cool you can always “reset your password” usually under any login form for the site.

You can check if you are logged in for the shop by:

1. Going to the “My Account” page here: http://www.gto.club/my-account/
  2. The top of the page:
  • If it says “Hello {your name}” then you are logged in - and just carry on shopping :smile:
  • If not logged in - It will display the “Login” and “Register” forms, ignore the “Register” one as you are already registered.
  1. Use the login form to login, but there is a “Lost your password?” link right under that Login button.
1 Like

@DeanMarkTaylor

Thank you squire, will look into that after a bit of a kip, been working all weekend :laughing: and had the grandkids over too, Vera was running round like a headless chicken when I came home :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like