Birthday bash 2015

I have received 2 orders today through the Club shop with Paypal payments, so looks like all systems are working well.

Tracie

ok cheque for all sent

SImon

1 Like

Thanks guys @deanmarktaylor all was fine until I got redirected to PayPal. When paypal opened i had nothing in my paypal cart. I tried twice with no luck. I gave not tried again as I paid direct to [email protected]

Paul

2 Likes

Only 39 sleeps!!! #bigkid

1 Like

Or should we say ā€œ39 NOT sleepsā€ for @NAS

ā€œDonā€™t panic Captain Mainwaringā€ :laughing: :laughing:

Tracie

3 Likes

Hi Dean,
seems that I wasnā€™t logged on and I HAD forgotten my password, all reset now tho, so will try ordering some stuff from the shop :stuck_out_tongue:

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Nas will be fine myself @Stevie , @Butler and @Beanus will chip in and help what could possibly go wrong ā€¦ :boom: :boom: :boom: :laughing:

Craig :smile:

3 Likes

So whatā€™s gonna get broken this year? You would say bring inflatables but thatā€™s proven to be a silly idea, tents arenā€™t safe, whatā€™s left?

1 Like

Dont think we have actually broken any bones ā€¦ yet , cracked my ribs , got covered in bruises when myself and @Stevie had a table fall on us at JAE , honestly we never broke it , @Skippy69 nearly got knocked out when she fell off a chair me and steve were carrying , he also nearly knocked himself out swinging from the roof of the marquee there have been many many more :laughing: basically car meets arent safe , unless its our car meets that are not :wink: Then there was @NAS getting attacked by wasps

5 Likes

@davet25 Tried to swallow a wasp n ended up in hospital.
@gavin_naish Missed out on concussion after Craig missed him with the mallet.

1 Like

Are you forgetting the rugby game, power ball or whatever we called it :frowning:

2 Likes

That would be murder ball where me you and rich were heavily outgunned , rich with his hand in a cast my thumb tapped up from where i sawed through it and you against Stevie who i must add isnt competitive one bit :open_mouth: Boo who was like a whippet and spanners who was like a juggernaut and unstopable , no wonder you were nearly knocked out when he ran you down

Hope this isnt putting anyone off by the way :laughing:

3 Likes

@paulw Iā€™m glad you got sorted your payment in in-time for the deadlineā€¦
Iā€™ll PM you to get a few more details.

Iā€™ve removed the Birthday Bash from the shop now as the deadline has passed.

[size=22]Hope all of you have an awesome time! :ghost: :balloon:[/size]

4 Likes

Omg I am so excited :smiley:

4 Likes

Yes it will be good and Dean you need to come along :smile:

2 Likes

Yes you do @DeanMarkTaylor , dont worry there will be no tech questions and you can forget about puters for the whole weekend , anyone asking questions gets tied to a tree a shagged by a dog , if no dogs available we will draw straws , tbh id be careful of @gavin_naish

1 Like

I canā€™t do itā€¦

Looking though the photos from the 20th Birthday Bash there are some good ones - I might have to put them all up on the site again as they still havenā€™t been since the new site is here.

Here is one of my favourites though - damn just look how amazing that is:

I have no idea what these guys are up to - but it looks important:

3 Likes

Thats how we were going to win murderball , a can of petrol and a mallet

1 Like

In this picture it looks like you wet yourself @CDMH? :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™ve put the 20th Birthday Bash photos up now - head over there to comment on those.

1 Like