Birthday bash 2015

Probably petrol , getting ready for my human torch impression :wink:

Craig :smile:

Heā€™s not pretty enough for me to shagā€¦ But I may make an exception. Hell we all know Kerryā€™s just my cover storey.

1 Like

How am I missing out on this? Sounds like certain injury which is my idea of fun! Haha. Except the wasps. I donā€™t do wasps. At all!!!

2 Likes

I did lunge to the aid of my cat yesterday to pull her away from a bee she had decided to attack. Personally I thought my actions were heroic considering my feelings towards the evil little b*****ds but my girlfriend assures me I didnā€™t look at all like a hero. I think the girlish scream let me down!

2 Likes

Seriously late but Iā€™m 100% coming booked on late due to bad organisational skills of being able to get my arse out if first gear!!

4 Likes

Not sure if anyone else is getting particularly excited, but I am on serious countdown! We should get a counter put on here just to remind us how long we have to go :smile:

2 Likes

Ummm not sure if I want a counter lol. I really like this meet and its great to catch up with everyone. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just found this pic of @NAS being a perv :laughing: best not let @boo or @samantha get hold of you for a while :wink:

2 Likes

hahaha! oh dear, You couldnā€™t get anymore obvious staring at funbags.

Iā€™m supposed to be going to see Neil this afternoon. I might jut give it a miss if Sam seeā€™s this picture. :wink:

1 Like

You could there is a picture of @nasā€™s friend Simon in that album somewhereā€¦ Iā€™m pretty sure some pictures couldnā€™t even make it into the album

Yeah your right about that there were some things that were not photographed late at night :laughing:

For anyone who hasnt been before, here is a map of the site, we are on Teal Meadow:

Never been to anything like this beforeā€¦is there any ā€˜check inā€™ info weā€™ll need?

1 Like

Hi,

Yes just go to the reception on the way in, give them your name and say you are with the gtouk rally. There is a reference name GTOUK2015.

They will give you paperwork that will then get you through the gate. You then go left pass the swimming pool and over the bridge and we are there.

Cheers,
Neil.

3 Likes

Last year I just drove in & headed straight for all the GTOā€™sā€¦no one stopped me or anything so I kinda just bunked in ā€˜Scouse Styleā€™! :wink:

4 Likes

Different venue this year, you wont get away with that here.

Neil

Is it Scouse proof? Didnā€™t think that was possible. Lol

3 Likes

NOTHING is ever Scouse proof! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Apart from Work

Craig :laughing:

4 Likes

Can any of the regulars help with a packing list for a novice camper?

All I have atm is a tent, camping stove and cool box for the beer :smiley: I am gonna purchase a doss bag and already have a doss mat.

Is there anything else? (apart from the obvious clothes etcā€¦) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like