BIRTHDAY BASH 2017 - BOOKING DETAILS - 7th/8th JULY

@James3000GT you need to up your game here, new BBQ to fit our Steaks on

Simon

I think we will be around for that.

I must make a note to self though!! Must pack the tent polesā€¦must pack the tent pole!!.

Reason? Drove to Gower Penisula last summer 6 hours in rainā€¦ gets tent out! Take a guess what came next?

3 Likes

Funny we have a Chairman that has a similar experience :smile:

Si

2 Likes

Feed me! I have recently noticed a place in Newbury that does a 72oz steak challenge! A 24 hour notice period is required :joy:

Ahhh yes. Looking forward to coming along again :slight_smile: hopefully our wobble box will be ok to drag along with

4 Likes

Yup. Wobble box has gone in for extensive repair work told the guy the deadline so yip. We is on for sure!

1 Like

OMG I am so there for this one!!!

2 Likes

Do we have a list of attendees/confirmed bookings for this?
Marty

Guess I better get around to doing this, think I booked the time off work,

to power or not to power

Per Car (not just GTO/3000GT Only) Up to 4 People camping WITH Electric = Ā£56.00
Per Car(not just GTO/3000GT Only) Up to 4 People camping WITHOUT electric = Ā£42.00

Simon

1 Like

ill be there,in a proper tent this time,ill bring me own lecky

1 Like

There will be a full update on this as discussed, offering some new options for members and as usual Getting members involved with ideas about the eventā€¦
Dave :sunglasses:

1 Like

Is there a hotel near by?
Jerry :grinning:

Theres a premier inn about 500 yards from the entrance

1 Like

I wonder how these work chained together :blush:

4 Likes

16 amp on a campsite if youā€™re lucky :dizzy_face: but all will be tripped so no bangs will go off, Just donā€™t all turn the kettle on at once.

Got no camping stuff and never been camping either and as itā€™s my first bash want to see how it goes then next year will join you all camping too.
Jerry :grinning: :grin: :grin:

3 Likes

Or Iā€™ll might buy the stuff if any of you kind people give me a basic list of what I will need! As I donā€™t have a clue what to buy other than the :tent:
Jerry

Im not a camper either but if you cant beat em andall that,luckily i live 10 minutesaway so if im uncomfortable ill go home and come back in the morning lol

2 Likes

I donā€™t thing its a long list

1, A tent you can stand in ( Camping is crap when it raining and you cant stand up)

2, something like an airbed to get you off the floor

3 , A couple of sleeping bags

4, pillows

5, kettle, coffee etc

6 gas stove

7, chair

8 Light

9, mug and plate etc

10 cooking pan

That I think would be a great start normally lot of offer in Halfords, gooutdoor, decatherlon

Simon

3 Likes

or try one of these, you can also use the tent for JAE

Simon

1 Like