BIRTHDAY BASH 2017 - BOOKING DETAILS - 7th/8th JULY

Ok so this is what we thought…
Some new members have asked about is it family do?
This is what we have come up with…
Parent advisory, we are a Group all with different ways of expressing ourselves​, bad language may be heard. You are 100% responsible for your children what they do or if they fight each other to the death (they are not members so should be ok on that score)
We think it would be good to have a family camp area away from the events shelter if you’re bringing younger children, then your choice if at night you settle them and come join us.
This year the fire and late night activities will be kept around the avents shelter area for noise of the old folk and children ( if any)
Food…diy or pub Remember we have electric this year if you wish to book the use of that with site.
Friday get together for a burger that we will do on bbq help with this as always welcomed.
The rest is up to you guy’s… Throw In some ideas…
Maybe a group go cart booking…
Fire away :grin:
Dave :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ok Helen has the weekend off work to look after Sophia - therefore chef White’s, BBQ, burgers and massive steak here we come :joy:

James

4 Likes

Hi,
If I stay in a premier Inn hotel will I still need to pay that price mentioned?
Only asking as I don’t know it’s my first and I get confused quite easy.
Regards
Jerry :grinning:
Your all gonna take the micky now​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You will need to pay for entry into Billing, I guess that’s on there website somewhere, but they check when you walk in

Simon

Few of these maybe ? :grin:

Cheers had a look at the website and I can get day pass so I will call and book for the 2 day and book the hotel too
Jerry

2 Likes

Jerry. Is the premier very close to the show?

Hi,
Yes @ScottMR told me is about 500 yards and I’ve checked the price is 87 for 2 nights for 1 person double room which is exellent. And the day pass for billing is around 10 quid

Thanks. Sounds good to me :grin:

And get to have a nice shower plus a good night sleep or shall I say what will be left of it.:joy:

1 Like

All booked - with Electric, apparently we were the first, so get cracking peeps.

:telephone: 01524 781 453
Booking Reference - 265371
2 Nights

• With Electric = £56.00
  • Without Electric - £42.00

Add to list when booked

1. Steve & Tracy
3 Likes

Plenty to do at Billing, it’s not just a field of drunken campers, that’s just our bit :joy:

and one for Perky… :grin:image

Tracie :snail:

3 Likes

I’ve seen that get stuffed :kissing_heart::joy::joy:

1 Like

There’s Gokarting? Happy days we have got to do this with the winner getting a free GTOUK mug!

James

4 Likes

I’ve got 50 take the box :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Just realised I still have not purchase my Ticket, must do that this week

Simon

2 Likes

And me :grin:

Terry :sunglasses:

2 Likes

We are booked for Teal Meadow.

Billing Site Map Here

Tracie :snail:

1 Like

Right if we are doing this it is now a first come basis, they can hold our pitches no longer!
Please start booking this, ring up with date, say you are with gto uk and you want to book teal meadow, I spoke with Jodie so ask for her she’s very helpful.
Update your name to list.

Booked:
1 Steve and Tracy
2 Dave anna and kids :sob: ( kids in pod :joy:)

1 Like

Finally got off my arse, got mu act together and booked

So who else is coming then

Simon

3 Likes