BIRTHDAY BASH 2017 - BOOKING DETAILS - 7th/8th JULY

Its money money money atm i need to remorgage for the show season,im coming once ive sent vikky out to earn some dollar

2 Likes

Canā€™t make either this or JF, Iā€™m in Portugal :frowning:

1 Like

This is far more important, whatā€™s wrong with you lol :joy:
Enjoy some sunshine :+1:
Dave :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Haha, we are going to nos alive, which is a massive music festival in Lisbon. Iā€™m pretty excited for it

2 Likes

Looks great, birthday bash just changed location
http://nosalive.com/en/lineup/

2 Likes

Booked:
1 Steve and Tracy
2 Dave anna and kids :sob: ( kids in pod :joy:)
3 Simon

1 Like

For gods sake iā€™ve hired a small shed, thought I was getting bedrooms and a kitchen lol

Maybe I will leave the other shed at home then :grin:

3 Likes

Think you need to take air beds etc donā€™t you ?

1 Like

So i 've saved 1 bag the tentā€¦bonus lol

2 Likes

The original plan was to do an epic road trip in the GT down there, but Iā€™m glad we decided against that!

2 Likes

I donā€™t do planes or going out of the country, last time I got wormsā€¦ least i think thatā€™s what it was in Amsterdam :joy:

3 Likes

Are you booked in yet chef @James3000GT :joy: donā€™t want to go back to slumming it after we were spoilt last year :wink:

Tracie :snail:

3 Likes

@James3000GT gto Dave @James3000GT gto Dave @James3000GT gto Daveā€¦we NEED YOU :+1: :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

3 Likes

Iā€™m a coming will book tomorrow I promise - been mad a work recently and had to present to the board today - nothing worse than sucking the corporate :chicken:

Will be sorting out some homemade burgers again and bring gazebo thing

James

4 Likes

Will be sorting this out Monday on my rest day :metal:t2:

5 Likes

Be sorting mine out soon too!!!

Terry :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Ok this is all booked and paid for:

Booked:
1 Steve and Tracy
3 Simon
4. James

Should be good fun.

James

4 Likes

I am going with my family. We are going to book a caravan. It is too many items to pack when going under the tent. My little one is 3 years old, so caravan preffered.

5 Likes

Thereā€™s lots to do on site for you family Lucas, look forward to meeting them there.

Tracie :snail:

4 Likes

All booked. I am in with my family. Caravan booked for 3 nights.

Ok this is all booked and paid for:

Booked:
1 Steve and Tracy
3 Simon
4. James
5. Lukas (with family in caravan)

2 Likes