BIRTHDAY BASH 2017 - BOOKING DETAILS - 7th/8th JULY

There will be non of that frivolity thank you very much , @ms8leach quite rightly pointed out this is a northern meet now , we will be donning pur flat caps patting the whippets and grooming the pidgeons .

Don’t go all red coat on me @DavePerky you know how that ends :joy::joy:

I like the sound of swimming , in ale that is .

Hmm duck needs beating … that does sound interesting mind , all depends how @Tracie does with the measure of the jd and cokes , mostly Coke at the start then she can’t be bothered to pour both in the end :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Craig :joy:

3 Likes

Hi de hi Campers :banana: :camera_flash:
This morning at 8am we have Doris Dave’s keepy uppy on the big field… followed my a game of smack…sorry snap in the dining hall. Tonight’s entertainment is the man himself elton con… rod… ho de ho, thinking About it I should go looking for a red coat, quick Amazon prime.

2 Likes

Are we mooching around the arcades to play the 2p machines i have a gambling addiction

1 Like

■■■■ off you cockwomble ■■■■ stain. ■■■■ flap fiddling lunatic

Craig :innocent:

1 Like

No No No and No Do Not Go there Perky :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Tried…done…before…failed are the clues :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:
Tracie :frog:

1 Like

Too Late :laughing:

1 Like

No JD in our car🤗 we are just looking forward to a relaxing evening… huge streas at work feeling tired just need to chill with good freinds. Think I might sleep all weekend.

2 Likes

Just reading the hints and tips for checking in from the email they sent out when booked

Check in from 2pm

Car registration needed prior to arrival , can be done via emailing off the email link or ringing the booking team if you didn’t give it when originally booking

Hope this helps

Changed my plans slightly as I was heading there earlier , might still yet and hit the pub

3 Likes

No cuddling by me, I’m just playing chauffeur for the day :joy:

2 Likes

Hey folks, have a great weekend, wish l could be there for this one, just hits when l have a big job to do. Reckon its gona be a good one.
Cheers

2 Likes

Cheers Craig, a couple of years ago I didn’t give them my registration and it took ages to get in.

Rang and sorted with them so now will see you Friday evening.

Terry :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Looking forward to catching up Terry, AGM was so frantic didn’t really get time to natter, I’m hoping for a more relaxed weekend at this one.

3 Likes

And me Tracie, have been working like a dog, everything is soooo busy. Gonna bring a swing chair to relax on :grin:
Just loading up the car hopefully everything will fit in the boot, if not, in the car then.

Batteries for the camera and video recorder needs charging.

Terry :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Looks a good meet seeing who’s going , will be nice to sit back and chill over a few jars , tick tick not long now :grinning:

5 Likes

Have a good weekend y’all, I’ve never made it to the Birthday Bash cos its my busiest month so I can have time off in Aug. Like any UK event…take sun cream and umbrella, but hope the sun shines for you :sunny:

7 Likes

@Tracie says last week should we remind them about the registration thing…
Nah…be funny :joy: you spoilt it @CDMH.

4 Likes

Shitreon is packed to the roof with all the entertainment gear for the events shelter…
Strobe… check
Lazar… check
Massive speaker… check
Fire… check
Lighting… check
Tables… check
Kitchen… check
Bog in a bag! ■■■■! Amazon prime yesterday :banana:
Can’t wait to see you all…
Dave

3 Likes

Can I turn up on Saturday and pay to get in on the gate?

3 Likes

Yep its a fiver i think dunno what time you have to be out by though,although i think recognised gtouk events are for full members only?

1 Like