Birthday bash 9th & 10th July 2016

Hi all,

I have booked the birthday bash for the 9th & 10th July 2016. It will be held at Billing Aquadrome. For reference here is their website, http://www.billingaquadrome.com/event-detail/57

This is a camping weekend, beer and fun, it will be £40 (total) per car based on a two night stay, More details to follow…

Cheers,
Neil…

###EDIT
Now in club shop:

http://www.gto.club/product/gtouk-birthday-bash-2016/

3 Likes

Always a good event.

Was that the only date available @NAS as it clashes with Japshow at Santa Pod which I think a few on here go to.

Totally different types of event but thought it worth mentioning in case you hadn’t realized.

Tracie

1 Like

hi Neil will the tickets be on sale in the club shop ?

1 Like

oh yessssssssss 3 miles from home too

2 Likes

Yes this will be in the club shop in the next couple of days. This was the only weekend available and also wasn’t a choice of mine. I’m pretty sure we did not attend Japshow last year (other than the finale in October) so didn’t think it would be a big problem.

Cheers,
Neil.

Count me in :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Ah OK… was just referring to the Events list, didn’t realise Japshow wasn’t of much interest in the Club. Just trying to help in case you didn’t know Neil :wink:

I’m sure it won’t be a problem, with the previous success of the Birthday Bash.

Tracie

1 Like

Yeah thanks for pointing it out, it’s always good to check these things. If it was a conflict with totb or jae etc I would have chosen another venue :slightly_smiling:

Cheers,
Neil

Gto cars only or can my volvo an caravan come along?

In the past there have been non GTO’s , it’s an informal meet , unless Neil wants to change it for this year

Craig :slightly_smiling:

3 Likes

Cool! In that case wooo hoo! I’ll bring the tribe with and maybe a gto in tow as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll be there, whoo hoo!!! :grinning:

Terry :sunglasses:

2 Likes

ill be back :sunglasses:

3 Likes

hey martin, are you going to bring yer bruv ? nice guy :grinning:

1 Like

Not sure yet mate…but most likely haha

1 Like

are yer having a bigger tent lol ?

2 Likes

hullo Terry, how the devil are you ? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Okay my man, how’s Barb and yourself? Should this be a ‘Hello mate’ thread :joy: :joy: :joy:

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

yeah we are both good, looking forward to some of the events, owning a GTO is scaring the nuts off me cos of the expense but hey ho, hopefully see you soon :grin:

1 Like

I will be there.
Looking forward to it.
Marty

2 Likes