Birthday bash 9th & 10th July 2016

Woo hoo :slight_smile: I am in oh yes

3 Likes

Wounded looks like I canā€™t make this one , something happening that weekend thatā€™s been planned as part of my 40th ( still looks silly typing that ) although Iā€™m not privy to it at the moment

Craig :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes :joy: :joy: :joy:

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Now now Terry thatā€™s not nice lol

Craig :laughing:

1 Like

Count me in, I may trundle off to japshow at some point though as its so closeā€¦ :slight_smile:

When will it be in the shop ?

Paul

1 Like

It will be in the club shop this week, just getting confirmation today for another show. Ill add them both together to things easier.

Cheers,
Neil.

Now in club shop:

http://www.gto.club/product/gtouk-birthday-bash-2016/

Cheers,
Neil.

1 Like

Can doggies come too? Ok they are more like cats lol
And do we know what pitch we will be on as it be awsome if it was with leccy hook up.
As Iā€™m thinking of going the 8th but wonā€™t get there till evening :slight_smile:

1 Like

@nas usually brings his big dog along, and think my miniature went one year (although that could have been the dyno day!)
As for electric Neilā€™s the man for that answer

2 Likes

Got a picture somewhere of Dora being at the birthday bash :slight_smile:

Craig :grinning:

2 Likes

I have spoken to Billing and they said electric hookups are fine, but you will have to book this direct and not through this group booking. The best location is Shelduck 3 as that is the nearest to our location. Dogs are allowed but there is a small charge, I believe its Ā£2.50 per pet per night.

Also dont forget to book this if you would like to go :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Neil.

2 Likes
  1. Neil
  2. Andybarb
  3. Simon

All paid up! Quick question thoughā€¦this thread says its 9th and 10th, but the listing in the shop says 8th 9th 10thā€¦has this turned into a 3 day thing?

1 Like

Hi. Itā€™s Friday night and Saturday night. Iā€™ll update it. Cheers Neil

Ah nice one Neil. Will get this booked up asap :slight_smile:

1 Like

According to site that field is for hard standing caravans motor homes and where not thru are grass non electric pitches?

I can feel some gas hair straighteners going on the shopping list Dave :wink:

Tracie

2 Likes

Cant we just talk to maz nicely, as she will have power. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are we in Teal Meadow @NAS? if so Puddleduck next to it has electric hook up, and grass standing for tents @DavePerky

Having said that, others are only staggering :beers: distance.

Tracie :smile:

2 Likes

Site Map here.
www.billingaquadrome.com/Images/upload/Park%20Map/Billing_Map%20FINAL.pdf

Tracie

1 Like