Birthday bash 9th & 10th July 2016

Think @andybarb is selling a nice tent @jamesta1982 a good tent is your best move the rest of the gear you can pick up cheap and add to or upgrade as you go along.

Tracie :+1:

3 Likes

Sorry guys and gals tent is now sold

1 Like

No problem andybarb I have been searching eBay and gumtree for all things camping. As me looking for camping gear is very much like Jeremy Clarkson trying to talk motorbikes if anyone has any tent types that fit 2 to 4 humans to recommend it would be much appreciated :smiley:

James

2 Likes

@jamesta1982 our Tesco have a fair bit of camping equipment on offer at the moment, not sure if that applies nationwide, but might be worth checking out.

Tracie

2 Likes

I have also found go outdoors very good for our camping supplies in the past too .

Craig :grinning:

1 Like

I agree Craig, if we needed everything from scratch, that would be our first port of call.

Reasonably priced and if you are buying a few items, it’s worth getting the £5.00 annual discount card there too.

Tracie

2 Likes

Best i can do bit busy today…
Steve knows his wood☺ put it away.

6 Likes

Craig trying to copy a position from that book hes just read? Karmasutra i take it?

2 Likes

He’s on all fours cos someones just tried to shaft him but he got away…me I’ve just finished stirring my porridge.

1 Like

And theres me thinking you were melting plastic bowls over a stove and fashioning yellow plastic boats

1 Like

Haha Dave love the tent idea - could always use my daughters :-))

2 Likes

Haha, brilliant, I notice how me and Steve have green clothes on, are we becoming predictable, lol.

Tracie

1 Like

Another tick on the list found it in the garage

2 Likes

I will pitch up next to you @DavePerky.
2 Likes

Classic we all need to bring these just for fun…there is a game here…dunno what yet?

3 Likes

We are there but need to pay Friday when I get paid

7 Likes

And me :smile:

Terry :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Oh damn, completely forgot about this, gonna pay on Tuesday as that’s payday for me.

1 Like

Fimal day tomorrow to get your tickets. :slight_smile:

Neil

2 Likes

Oooops… I completely forgot but have done it now.

i’m looking forward to it.

3 Likes