Blue mk 2 in Reading

Was it you? Blue mk 2 driving along the Oxford Rd in Reading at 11:00 today.

@Steven_Smith @3000gt?

1 of 2 of those is meant to be off sick…hmm hope they were on their way to the doctors.

2 Likes

Not me, I was off sick. Also, my 3000GT hasn’t seen the road since December when some stupid broad drove into me!

@Grouchy_Gooner was it a 3000GT or a GTO? I doubt @3000gt was slumming it around the Oxford Road :joy: However, I know there is a blue, Mk2, GTO in that area. I think you’ll be surprised how many of these are in Reading, there are two black GTOs also, Mk1 and Mk2.

There is another (ex-)member who lives in Theale, I think his car is red though.

having driven down the oxford road and stopped in a hotel there it’s not an experience I plan on repeating in a hurry :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Are you sure you didn’t stop a little further down the road, there are some “lovely” women around there for a few quid :joy: If you stayed in the hotel I imagine there is a whole building of them across the road.

I didn’t see you , so no didn’t come across any cheap tarts :joy:

4 Likes

TBH I was shocked, not knowing the area to find where the hotel was located. Didn’t sleep much that night too busy jumping up looking out the window to check on the car every time I heard a noise.

Steve

3 Likes

Few things:

1. I’m not cheap
  2. You couldn’t handle me anyway (How are those ribs now ;))

Haha ,

1 I wouldn’t bank on it lol
2 never better , easy to damage a drunk :joy:

Craig :grinning:

2 Likes

I suppose we were warned, Simon did ‘tip us off’ not to stay in that part of Reading, yeah… after we’d booked not knowing the area :joy:

But hey ho, was a jolly good night anyway.

Tracie :tulip:

2 Likes
4 Likes

I’ve read that before, it’s quite out of date now. I’m a bit gutted that Reading didn’t make the top 10 though

To be fair it’s turning round at the moment due to the Elizabeth Line (Crossrail) coming from London to Reading. It will be a suburb of the capital soon, not sure if that is a good thing though :joy: