Boost controllers gfb2

Preformatted textAnyone tried the gfb 2 boost controller yet

2 Likes

Hi and welcome, pictures first, nice. Don’t know if you have done a newbie post yet so this is my reply. WP, Worc’s registration, old stylie, shows my age, where abouts are you?

Don’t know what a gfb2 is :disappointed: except you said it was a boost controller :grin:

Terry :sunglasses:

Hi terry. I’m in kidderminster. Mine is a mk 1 mr. Rare apparantly with 18 inch enkei wheels. Small mods so far but lots of mechanicals replaced so far. Regards, nick

Hi another local chap then :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi and welcome. I think your car looks mint and I think a Mk1 Mr is fairly rare… I thought mr spec was mk2 onwards but clearly I’m wrong.

Kidderminster…! Yay another midlander :grin:. Some awesome roads up your way. Im up that way fairly regularly and always enjoy them although I’ve yet to attack them in the gto.

Be interested to hear about the boost controller from others as that’s pretty much the final piece of my gto puzzle.

Jus

Going to do a GFB Boost controller Group buy this week !!

They are a Good unit and i have sold quite few too

Rob

3 Likes

Did I hear you say ‘discount’ oh wise gto guru …? Sounds like a good idea to me mate

I’ll defo be in for boost controller.

The mk1 mr was the start of the mr. They came with bbs alloys. I think mine was either one of the very first or last as it’s a love child of a mk1 and mk2.

Don’t tell him that he’ll keep price higher if he thinks he’s got a buyer :wink: :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Welcome to the nut house :+1: nice pics

Looks Chinese I want One :+1:

2 Likes

I would like 1 please ill give you a ring tomorrow :slight_smile: