Braking n/a auto

Just bought this for parts of anyone needs?
Auto box won’t hold drive when warm otherwise all good

1 Like

Any bling under the bonnet?

I like the car make on the mot certificate FTO :smile:

Neil

2 Likes

Maybe it’s just a little confused :mask:
Maybe it’s an fto with a Gto body cut n shunt will find out soon lol

3 Likes

Hey look I could put a box in it and put it up for £8000 this ones on gumtree an na auto what you think :grinning:

Ummm £800 is actually probably closer :frowning:

Neil.

Have you looked at the car yet ? pull the dipstick for the autobox and smell the oil , if it smells burnt or looks dirty change it and a new filter , might be all thats wrong with it , increase your profit

Craig :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes I did that one on my old na auto before I sold it but this had to be recovered by garage so assuming the worst but you never know, I just want the seats and front windows myself

Are my seats UK ones below will ones below that fit my car ok ?

Lol dave you’ve missed the only part Olof the seat that will tell you…
Jap seats have a seatbelt holder attached to the shoulder area… UK seats don’t.
Otherwise I think they are the same

I see I have that in mine so jap ones then but buttons different on new ones on side and mine are all leather to edge where as new ones have plastic trim ?

Buttons? Oh dunno!
Usually have long thin slide lever thing for electric seat mechanism.

Yes look at the bottom ones 2 switches suppose I just better wait and see I like a surprise :poop:

Ah I’ve just realised it’s an na auto they are ejector seat buttons

3 Likes

Could be a year difference? I’m not sure 2 tone seats and Mitsy badge stitching are stock. Could be wrong though.

1 Like

Early seats had a manual slider with the lever on the side of the seats and electric lift/tilt for the seat base

The later seats had an electric powered slider and the buttons to lift tilt the seat base

You can fit the early seats in a later car you just loose the motorised front to back movement

Craig :smile:

1 Like

Could I change the base and switches ?

Should be able too , take it yours are fully motorised ?

Craig :smile:

Yes they are ok just one split and bolsters worn only reason I bought the na for the seats :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Sorry mate no bling not even an air filter change bog standard

2 Likes