Breaking GTO Twin Turbo MK1 Red Import

as per my first post, i’m breaking gto twin turbo in red with some modifications:
baileys dump valve
ecu (was told it was tuned but unsure?)
k&n induction kit
alloy pipes
full stainless steel exhaust

all parts available except the wheels

id rather not sell the engine until the previous owner forwards me the paperwork for the engine rebuild etc i do however have a video of it running for anyone interested.

please bare with me, you’ll probably know more about the parts than me, ill try my best to answer any questions-i also don’t do this for living i have a job so please factor this in when asking for parts

any local members are more than welcome to come and have a look, im located in denny (central scotland)

That Exhaust is a no longer made Mongoose

Hi,

Welcome to gtouk. @butler might be interested in the exhaust :slight_smile:

Cheers
Neil

1 Like

Yes definitely interested in the exhaust. Did you say it was mongoose? Ill pm you now @robertwilson33

Yes its deffo a Mongoose

Gotta be worth a least a Grand… lol

hi guys, as i say, you’ll have a better idea of the parts than me.
regarding the exhaust im unsure of the make, would there be a stamp somewhere that would tell me?

I reckon 2 grand now @GSXRKID after all they are discontinued so rare now .

Craig :smile:

Oh geeze you guys stop taking the ■■■■ :slight_smile:

1 Like

All joking aside @robertwilson33 regarding the exhaust , they aren’t worth 1-2 grand lol , we are just pulling @Butler leg

I know I sold one not long back too and that was in a really good condition

Craig :smile:

1 Like

again im unsure of values on parts so any help pricing them would be appreciated , im not looking to rip anyone off or make a fortune just a fair price on what its actually worth

1 Like

I know, and it sounds brilliant :laughing: :laughing:

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

@robertwilson33 can you call me … Number in PM

Did Robert give anyone his number? Trying to arrange collection of parts and payment for tomorrow

I’m sure everyone on here will have had some experience trying to break a car. If you are ever unsure about prices eBay is always your friend. I’m currently breaking a mk1 too and the pricing of things is what I struggle with. Good luck mate. FYI the loom is a complete bitch to try and remove. Be prepared not to sell some things either :smile:

thanks for the reply’s guys

exhaust is now sold.

always bits left over from breaking a car, i have a container full of Honda parts that i can’t bring myself to skip i always think they’ll come in handy one day :smile:

2 Likes

y piece and passenger side light-sold

hopefully have engine out on the deck next week, still awaiting paperwork from previous owner, will carry out compression test etc in meantime

passenger side rear light, one of the fixing screws is cracked been glued still held perfectly fine includes bulbs and holders :£20

drivers side rear light in good condition, includes bulbs + holders: £20

rear center light with bulbs and holders one small crack as shown:£35

Boot blind, no rips or tears, couple of marks could use a clean: £40?

Space saver: £30

many other parts, please feel free to make me offers on the non aftermarket parts, ill let body panels etc go cheap as i have no room to store them

just carried out a compression test, all looks good, im asking £650 for engine with turbos

bonnet, needs a re spray but no damage :£20

going to be stripping the suspension, diff, brakes, drive shafts etc tomorrow

anything you need let me know, make me an offer

just sourced an accord type r so could use the ramp space

1 Like

@ucancallme would this be any good to you

few more parts:

front hubs with wishbones includes good drop links, includes abs sensor but wire has been cut to them £40 each

front shocks, some surface rust but in good condition no leaks, dust covers present etc £40 each

front drive shafts (out boot rubbers starting to perish) inner’s are good), £30 each, £20 for intermediate (not pictured)

Hi all, just to let you know I’m out the country from tomorrow, so i wont be answering Pm’s, texts,phone calls or emails until Saturday (14th)