Breaking Mk1 3000GT (mk2 mechanicals) and more

I’m taking the opportunity to upgrade my 3000GT with some of the goodies from the car Beanus was selling recently, as well as replace a number of items that were past their best (plus horde a few bits just in case!). What this means is that I’m left with a small mountain of parts between the car and the spares it came with, so I thought I’d best start putting a list together!

The car is a red 1993 mk1 3000GT which has mk2 mechanicals (at least in terms of engine and brakes anyway). Items which are not available include the upgraded turbos, FMIC & pipework, upgraded injectors & fuel bits, chrome & black wheels and the exhaust. I’m just starting to break the car so if there is anything you want please let me know.

Prices are without postage. If no price is stated then make me an offer. Drop me a PM to discuss the logistics for larger and bulkier items. Payment is by Paypal; cash is fine if collecting in person. I am located in the Birmingham area.

The following items are ready to go. I will periodically update this list to show parts that have been removed from the car. If you need photos of anything specific then please let me know.

Mk1 engine ECU, part number MD159964 (remanufactured in August 2011) - £150 ([photo] (http://forum.gto.club/uploads/default/original/3X/2/c/2c547d3576644fd499633d5e148ef6f4cd41d22d.jpg))
Mk3 GTO engine ECU, part number MD186312 - £130
PTU £25
Airbag ECUs (three different part numbers - MB904345, MB649189 / MB606355 (see photo), and MB943282) - £20 each

Plenum (painted white) - £90 (photo)
Injector rail with standard injectors
Magnecour KV85 ignition leads - £45
Power steering pump - £25
Water pump
Starter motor - £30
Alternator - £30
Brake servo
ABS pump (MB668392) - £50
3000GT exhaust manifolds (front and rear available) - (photo, photo)

Radiator fan pair (1993 mk1) - £30
K&N induction kit (just missing one of the two securing brackets) £40 ([photo] (http://forum.gto.club/uploads/default/original/3X/0/8/08ca7bc54c95e52427248f8bf96fd1c926bcda37.jpg))
Aircon condenser (photo)

Mk1 standard front bumper (black but needs painting) (quick snap - better photos on request)
Mk1 custom front bumper (needs two small repairs to the fibreglass at the bottom (red)) - £50 (shamelessly stolen photos - here, here and here)
Mk2 orange front indicators
Mk1 bonnet (solid but needs paint (red)) - £50 (photo 1, photo 2)

Front wheel hubs - £20 each
Front mk2 (313mm) calipers - £40 each

Mk1 dashboard
HVAC blower unit - £15
Mk1 steering column
Mk1 grey carpet
Glovebox - £12
Armrest - £12
Ashtray - £5
Button panel for rear washwipe and active exhaust - £5
Rear seatbelts - £8 each
Boot tonneau roller cover - £15
Mk1 carpeted rigid boot board - £10

Thanks,
Neil.

2 Likes

feel free to add them to our facebook sales page with pictures.

I would be interested in driver side front screen vent deminster. Will you sell it?

I will check the condition of it on Saturday as I know the passenger side one was cracked.

A couple of images added. Let me know if you want proper photographs of anything.

Ok. As long as driver side is not cracked I will buy it. Waiting for info. Cheers.

Unfortunately the driver’s side is also cracked, sorry about that.

Ordered a couple of parts from Neil.
I’d just like to say, received them very promptly and he’s a top bloke to deal with.
Thanks… :slight_smile: