Carp Fishing weekend

i may struggle fullstop stevie loads of day and nightshifts july and august as covering the holiday season,will confirm over the next few days

1 Like

Will check today and let you know asap :relaxed:

1 Like

Will have a look and let you know

1 Like

All good for that weekend!

Just remembered Iā€™ve got tickets for West Ham on the 7th so wonā€™t be able to go to this Iā€™m afraid!

Is this a drinking weekend?
Iā€™ve not fished since I was 14 but Iā€™m good at a fish bowls :smiley::snake:

2 Likes

Aww thatā€™s a shame @GTOMNR , well hopefully if this goes well, we will do one a few times a year, so maybe next time, itā€™s all been a bit of a rush to get it in whilst the season and weather are still good, and trying to keep it not too close to any Club meets too has restricted the dates available.

Weā€™ll plan further in advance next time, but itā€™s always difficult to get diaries together with work and holidays.

So for now itā€™s

Steve and me
Bex and Alex
just need to know if you can make this @ms8leach :slight_smile:

Then we can make some concrete plans.

Tracie

no go here sadly

Next time then Scott :cry:

Tracie

1 Like

Sorry but will be driving from Brussels to Basel on the Sat and from Basel to Turin on the Sundayā€¦have a good time

1 Like

Looking at another date for this due to diary clashes.

Let us know, if those who want to go can do 13th August, after that it gets a bit hectic for us with a meet in August then JAE and the Hulks MOT in between.

After JAE it could be a little cold for camping and in respect of the carp feeding/catching.

@BexGTO
@GTOMNR
@ms8leach

Carp fishing is seasonal as you will know, so if dates donā€™t suit, we can leave this till the season starts again in March, no probs.

Tracie :smile:

No can do sorry

We are good for that weekend :relaxed:

1 Like

No more takers? @ms8leach

1 Like