Cheap insurance quotes try here

thanks, did you go through a broker?

Yea mate they were brill number on third post here 01227 number @Tracie Has also insured the hulk with them :+1: all mods not that they even asked me didn’t seem to matter on this policy ask for rh brooklands policy above

1 Like

OK just had my insurance quote off same company as last year it’s the same £221 but that seems fair as it’s a classic policy and generally they go up with inflation in fact it should have gone up due to government 9% tax hike so quids in. I’ve decided to stay another year on classic as my no claims lasts till 30th Jan 17 meaning I can just end my classic policy a few weeks early next year to buy standard insurance to carry this forward, right guys ?

1 Like

Sorry mate what’s the company called who will cover all the modifications?

Here give them a ring welcome by the way nice motor

1 Like

Okay I’ll save the detail for next time thanks for your help mate

Just tried Footman James, didnt even get a quarter way through the mods and they bailed on me.

Ill try Flux.

01227 206911 mate try there as above hulk and me with them

1 Like

I’m with RH also £ 230.

1 Like

Cheers, I will give them a whirl.

2 Likes

Do you have to be 25+ for a classic car policy?

My insurers have asked if we have a valuer in the club.

The question is how much would it cost to rebuild Tango from ground up including original car.

Theyre happy with a 12 grand valuation but wierdly they think it might be more.

Des.

Adrian Flux quoted £620

These guys quoted £310!

What happen to Adrian flux?

Dunno but doubt they will be quoting any of us happy anymore

2 Likes

I ditched Flux because the quotes weren’t competitive and went with Footman, which is a shame because they always did good deals. You’d think that with the nature of the GTO fraternity, i.e. a little bit older and look after the cars like loved ones, that Adrian Flux would be first in line for our custom, statistically the insurance risk must be low compared to other popular performance cars. It’s often the renewal process that goes a bit Pete Tong, you get a high quote then have to go through the embuggerance of ringing up to negotiate.

Footman James are no longer insuring our cars. No idea why. Shame because they were always the cheapest for me.

2 Likes

So, if Footman and Flux are being stupid with the Insurance for our cars, do we give time on them on the Forum. They are being unhelpful so and so’s so why should we help them?

The thoughts and ideas made here have no bearing on the running of the forum and I have no responsibility whatsoever :grin:

Terry :sunglasses:

4 Likes

True Terry, but these two insurance companies aren’t active traders on the forum now, they just have names that have been historic here and previously helpful with insurance, this clearly isn’t the case anymore, but people will still discuss and put forward their experience with a quote they’ve had with them to help guide others to the right place.

Tracie :tulip:

2 Likes

Phew Tracie! Thought you were going to agree with me about my responsibility :joy: :joy: :joy:

Terry :sunglasses:

2 Likes

:joy: Terry + Responsible = Oxymoron :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Tracie :tulip:

2 Likes