Christmas Bash Reminder

Don’t forget Guys and Gals. This event is a great opportunity to get to meet and put faces to members, let your hair down or totally relax in the company of like minded people.

Book Here Xmas Party 5 December 2015

Limited spaces, so don’t miss out.

Steve

1 Like

Just a few taster pics from a couple of years ago.

The Riot Club, with Neil, Dan, Stevie & Craig

Craig aka 'the Scooby traitor" :laughing: with Goysha & Paul (Paul W)

Our Chairman Neil (NAS) sadly has no friends :laughing:

Stevie kicking the party off true Parkin style :beers:

Mick & the Nutter Tracey

Samantha (aka Mrs NAS) trying to avoid talking to me, or was it the camera she was avoiding :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Our very own Simon ‘the President & Treasurer’ Baker with Gavin & Kerry, Malcolm & Bianca.

Me & Steve with the lovely - well… she has many names, Goysha, Mozzerella, Pizza Hut, but she’ll answer to anything where dancing is involved :smile:

Tracie

3 Likes

Thanks for the reminder, just chased the hotel regarding a special menu for dietary needs as they never got back to me. Let’s see what they come up with now.

3 Likes

Let me know if you have any problems Steve, I’ll give them a ring if you educate me on the requirements.

Sure we can sort it eventually.

Tracie

just give them a ring steve direct that way you’ll get an instant answer.

I plan to book this week

1 Like

I have twice and first time she was going to talk to the chef and return my call and the second time they didn’t even answer.

Chasing again today, ■■■■■■ hoteliers! :smiley:

EDIT: Got hold of someone, they’re getting the head chef to do a wheat and dairy free option and they’ll send me the menu so I can check it. Excellent service assuming they get back to me, just got to reach the right person.

1 Like

Good to know, chuck it my way aswell please so i can get booked up.

@Tracie how very rude :laughing: traitor indeed

Some very good memories from these meets , for anyone thinking about whether or not to go , just do it you wont regret it , great thing about the Kegworth venue is it gets and keeps everybody together when in the bar area .

If its your first meet its a great ice breaker meet before the meets kick off the following season :sunglasses:

Craig :smile:

2 Likes