Christmas Cards - 2017

Although my GTOUK Christmas card arrived some time ago, I just wanted to thank the committee for sending it! :smiley:

4 Likes

Mine too. Thanks.

2 Likes

Oh god hideā€™s away quicklyā€¦
All cards were sent to full membership so if any havenā€™t turned up apologies but they will be missing in actionā€¦
All were posted on the 30th of Novembeā€¦
Have a great Christmas all Dave x

1 Like

Yup not had mine :disappointed:

1 Like

I never got one addressed to me - someone called fluffy member got one though :joy:

3 Likes

Was 100% sent I know that bud you got xxx
When did you last move, I had to change a few address that were incorrect as I knew people had moved like @James3000GT since their membership began.

Scrub that I can see you havenā€™t moved since membershipā€¦ well def sent apologies to those that donā€™t receive them due to RM

Havenā€™t got mine either, just have to put last years on the mantle piece :joy::joy::joy:

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Same as @kevin_rhodes I know 100% I sent these as all people I knew I checked, I even sent out new members as they came in up until last week.
Myself and Anna went through these religiously checking and Anna commented on cards she knew ā€œthats James, Bex,Terryā€ etc
Must have sent about 250 cards all at Once including as far as USA and Thailandā€¦
Cheers Dave

1 Like

No worries :man_facepalming:t4::crazy_face:

2 Likes

You get used to it Dave trust me :joy::joy:

The problem always has been sending so many cards out things invariably do go walkabout

3 Likes

Just send me another 1 problem solved :rofl:

2 Likes

No big problem, but I never got a card last year, let alone this year.
Mike

I give up! I quit again! Dunno why i bothered :persevere:

1 Like

Can You sent me another one please Iā€™ve lost mine canā€™t find it anywhere :upside_down_face::grin:

1 Like

Hi i never received one.
LOOKING card.
Thanks

Be at your old address, you need to tell us you have moved b4 we send them out.
Dave

Could be worse Dave , you could have sent the renewal letters out one year with the wrong stamps for the envelopes :joy::joy: oh happy times

2 Likes

I received mine Dave! May I thank the committee and wish everyone else a merry Christmas!

The effort is much appreciated, always nice to get a card.

Matt

2 Likes

I have looked through this and found a common theme here, from the above list of some members not getting cards.

The reason I can see is that the last time myself and Tracie sent the xmas cards out it was done manually in 2015 before the GTOUK went automated. @3000gt would produce a list on an excel spreadsheet and send the adresses to Tracieā€¦ Although very time consuming it seemed to work a little better. (some maybe lost in the post)

We will be looking into the automated system which should give us a complete lists of full members names and addresses as there could be a blip.

We are sorry for any inconvenience

Steve

3 Likes