Christmas Do 3rd Dec 2016 - DEADLINE TODAY

All booked and all fine - they knew what to do and was nice and easy. Was able to pay for the room and meal all in one go over the phone. They wanted me to email them with my menu choices.

1. pate
  2. turkey
  3. Christmas pudding

Happy days - can’t wait to see everyone and have a good night.

James

3 Likes
  1. Simon
  2. Steve & Tracy
  3. Craig
  4. Dave & Anna
  5. James
  6. Jerry
  7. Mark
  8. Terry - to be confirmed

Tracie :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Just a quick question, would extending the cut of date help?

Simon

What if I promise to behave?

1 Like

Dave, don’t make promises you can’t keep :joy:

Tracie

3 Likes

Thanks again Tracie, nearly there will speak with Fiona tomorrow.

2 Likes

All sorted now with a good veggie option!

3 Likes

Sorted mine today thanks for bringing the problems to attention all 🖒 I would suggest dealing direct with fiona if possible.
Is there anyone else coming? Going to be a small gathering at this rate? As said are we extending the deadline?

1 Like

For new members considering going this could be a great meet to break the ice…or the dance floor ready for next year’s meets…
A little reminder of last year…not one I’ve done myself before but looking forward to it…
Heres the post from last year sometimes these posts are so far back helps to remind people what we’re all about.

3 Likes

OK guys, this is open till 1st November to accommodate people who are paid monthly at the end of October, after that there is no real point in extending the deadline, as those who want to go will have booked by then, and we still need time, after the deadline to gather up the food requirements, to send to the hotel.

So if anyone else would like to go, now is your time to book.

Tracie

1 Like

Booked this afternoon :wink:

2 Likes

Yah colins coming 🖒:medal_military::ok_hand::skull_and_crossbones:

For me, Tracie, personally without my Club motivator head on, it’s quality not quantity, and boy do we have ‘quality’ coming, I’m so looking forward to this evening with great friends, being early in December it’s normally the first Xmas ‘feel’ of the year for us, but mad party time, or just us chatting over ‘a few’ beverges, will be a lovely night…

See you there.

Tracie

3 Likes

We unfortunately can’t come this year, absolutely gutted to not make it as we love getting dressed up at Christmas n having a festive time with our Gto family :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Shame you and Carly can’t make this one mate , always good to see you both :sunglasses:

Craig :grinning:

3 Likes

Boo @Butler :joy:

2 Likes
  1. Simon
  2. Steve & Tracy
  3. Craig
  4. Dave & Anna
  5. James
  6. Jerry
  7. Mark
  8. Colin
  9. Terry - to be confirmed

Tracie :evergreen_tree:

@Colin_GTO could you specify your food choice please.

Thanks.

Tracie

@jerry_SC could you confirm you food choice please.

Thanks.

Tracie

He just text me says he only wants Brussel sprouts for all 3 courses.

1 Like