Christmas Do 3rd Dec 2016 - DEADLINE TODAY

Thought you were going to behave Perky, we haven’t even got there yet :grin:

Tracie

1 Like

Oh Yeh sorry Colin trumpy

1 Like

OK this year we would like to do “secret santa”
This will involve a gift to a fellow member name drawn at random…this will remain a secret a bit of a giggle.
If we could all participate or it won’t work, limit of £3 on a gift that you think most appropriate for your secret member. Gifts to be put in my sack before we sit down names on them please. Will inbox you your member once all agreed to participate. OK or what?
Come on don’t be shy be a laugh.
@Colin_GTO @CDMH @stevie @Tracie @GTODAVE @jerry_SC @3000gt @ms8leach @DavePerkins @anna perkins

3 Likes

Gosh you are in a happy Take That mood today Disco Dave :kissing_heart:, I think that’s a great idea, makes a nice change from the raffle.

We are in, can we have as much notice as possible of the recipient, as I may need time to think.

Tracie

2 Likes

Colin is pate turkey and Xmas pud…seriously hes asked me to say for him…and loads of sprouts

1 Like

Yeah secret Santa , my pressie will be a secret , there will be Fook all in it bah humbug ,

Need tablets and beer I think , normal service will resume then

Good idea by the way mate

Craig :grinning:

4 Likes

Happy to do this @DavePerky secret santa is always a good laugh - are there any other rules apart from a £3 limit. I have previously form for some very dodgy presents

James

3 Likes

No rules just think of the person and make it funny we all love a laugh…
If you want to spend more that’s fine but it’s a joke present so thought best keep it cheap keeps everone happy…
Santa will be coming to deliver them I hear…I have a contact within the north pole :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Tablets taken and working : check

First pint sunk : check

Stressful Week over and done with , Ho Ho Ho :tada::tada:

2 Likes

I’m up for it… hope I get Dogging Dave :joy::joy:

3 Likes

All secret santas went out last night in your inboxes (randomly drawn)
Please make sure you got them 🖒 anyone else coming will add them.
Cheers dave

4 Likes

OK so today is the deadline for booking this.

Also, for those who have booked and only paid the £10 deposit for the meal, PLEASE REMEMBER YOU NEED TO PAY THE BALANCE FOR THE MEAL BY 12TH NOVEMBER, or if you wish, the whole balance including the room, alternatively the room can be paid for on the day.

Looking forward to it, see you all there.

:evergreen_tree:
Tracie

3 Likes

Evening all, just about to book this via the website. does the meal get booked at the same time?

I will be on my todd so gonna book a single unless anyone wants to share?

4 Likes

Jesus be careful with that offer Bex :joy::joy:

Not sure on the meal tbh , the balance for the meal has to be paid by the 12th though

2 Likes

Paid the whole lot in one go, saves messing around

2 Likes

Again :joy::joy::joy: not after last time

2 Likes

Haha all booked up and paid :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @BexGTO

can you post up your food order please.

Tracie :wink:

1 Like

FINAL LINE UP

1. Simon
  2. Steve & Tracy
  3. Craig
  4. Dave & Anna
  5. James
  6. Jerry
  7. Mark
  8. Colin
  9. Mick & Tracey
  10. Bex

Tracie :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

OK so is this the final final list? Santas sack will be sorted tonight if that’s the case…those that have had their secret santas keep them and I will juggle my sack balls around and inbox the rest.

5 Likes