Christmas Do 3rd Dec 2016 - DEADLINE TODAY

Nope Dave, it appears we have a Final, Final, Final list…oh the joys of organising an event.

1. Simon
  2. Steve & Tracy
  3. Craig
  4. Dave & Anna
  5. James
  6. Jerry
  7. Mark
  8. Colin
  9. Bex.

Tracie

4 Likes

Are you sure now :smiley: well all I can say about this is what a crack we will have…there are a few I will miss but we will go fb live don’t worry…I think santa has a head cam.
Looking forward to a nice chilled meet 🖒

5 Likes

Balance for meal and room now paid :grinning:

2 Likes

Just a reminder folks, tomorrow is the deadline for paying the balance of the meal, and if you want to, your room, but the room can be paid on the day if required.

Not long now, looking forward to a great evening with great friends. As always this will be a ‘do’ to remember. :christmas_tree: :gift::fireworks: with a new visitor this year, our very own Secret :santa:

Tracie :ribbon:

4 Likes

Oh f…no pressure :sunglasses::santa::santa::santa:

2 Likes

Quick heads up for those who paid a deposit then the final balance before deadline , check your statement.

They have made a mistake with my bill so will be ringing them up later , even though I asked them to confirm final payment before hand .

Must say though in the years I have dealt with the kegworth it’s the first time I have had any issues with them :grinning: That’s a lot of years too :wink:

Craig :grinning:

2 Likes

What’s the mistake Craig, have they over charged?

Tracie :blush:

1 Like

Aye lol , not a problem though :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up @CDMH checked ours all OK.

Tracie :grin:

1 Like

Had some more great news from the big man himself today he’s going to be joined by one of his elves twinkle toes… Can’t wait to meet him.

2 Likes

Emailed Fiona last night regarding this and she has sorted the refund :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nearly there cant wait…dont forget your secret santa gifts… wouldn’t want anyone feeling left ooot.

2 Likes

Already packed them. Thanks for organising that Dave, makes a nice change from the raffle. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Really looking forward to this, always a great ‘do’…see you all there. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::snowman::gift::christmas_tree:

Tracie :tada:

3 Likes

Can’t wait :beer::beer::beer:

2 Likes

A week off now not long till some :beer::cocktail::joy:. Got my secret santa today.

James

4 Likes

Looking forward to catching up James hope you can do us a bit more Rapsody :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Tracie

3 Likes

So gutted to be missing this sound like your all going to have an awesome time

3 Likes

Will be my last one… going out with a bang💣
Gonna be epic ( im so down with the kids)

4 Likes

WHAT EVER Dave !

2 Likes

Shame you couldn’t make it with Carly matey , you both will be missed , we will endeavour to have a drink for you both

The things I do for mates aye :wink::joy:

5 Likes