Christmas Do 3rd Dec 2016 - DEADLINE TODAY

Nearly here :sunglasses: So looking forward to this

Be good to catch up have a few laughs , quite a lot more , chew the fat and have a few beers and have my turn

Craig :grinning:

3 Likes

Yep can’t wait… traveling up Friday will let you know if the breakfast is worth getting up for :grinning:
What sort of turn are you going Craig?
Taking the Porsche hopefully so you guys can have a look… maybe some advice on what needs fixing to get it built.
Rock on gto uk lets make this another epic weekend.

3 Likes

We know the breakfast there very very well , it’s been our Xmas haunt for many a year :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Never been a bad one yet so think we are in for a great night guys.

Roll on, see you all there, feeling Christmassy and ready to party :christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

Tracie :beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers:

3 Likes

Is it friday through sat?

1 Like

No Scott thats just me taking more time off to do ■■■■ all :grinning: any excuse for an extra day in a hotel bar

5 Likes

Roll on tomorrow, going to be awesome. Numbers might be down but that won’t make a difference to the great atmosphere we create.

Dont worry about the bar service, if they are short staffed I have been known to stand in.

Safe trip guys

see ya tomorrow.

Steve

5 Likes

What time are ppl getting there tommorrow im popping over for an hour

1 Like

We’ll be there about 12.00 - 12.30 Scott, and then checking in, so hitting the bar about 1pm ish :beers: the rest is a blur :joy::joy::joy:

Will be great to see you if you can get over.

Tracie :evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Aiming to be there by 2

Craig :grinning:

4 Likes

Im here​:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

so am i but wheeerrrreeeee

1 Like

Enjoy people!!

2 Likes

Cheers Steve

I popped over for a few hours great atmosphere infact i was gutted i couldnt stay but left my representative there so not a total loss

6 Likes

You can pick him up tomorrow he will be in the gutter outside lol

4 Likes

Shame you couldn’t stay @ScottMR , good to see you though yesterday and kelvin is a top lad :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah i was tempted but had to pick vik up from work and had people coming for fishtank stuff,next year ill be there

3 Likes

Thanks for those for sorting the xmas do, had a great time even though l felt rough in the evening and departed fairly early. Great to be part of the club enjoying the ceack and the cars.
Had one of my best drives in a gto, tbe black car ran like a dream, did Gateshead to Derby, then to Liverpool and back to Gateshead yesterday. Jorney felt like 10 mins!
Thanks everybody, good to see you there.

9 Likes