Contact e-mail

Hi Rob, any luck going through the problems that I mentioned my e-mail? Can I proceed with the order? Can you let me know please? Thanks.

Hi Rob, just to let you know the transaction seems to have gone through OK. Do let me know when you ship the items out to me. Thanks.

HI Ken

Yep got it fine

Just waiting on one bit and then you will receive a DHL Email with full tracking details on it saying it been dispatched

Cheers Rob

Thanks Rob, any further updates on the parts?

best wishes,

Ken

Hi Ken

just waiting on the clock cover to arrive and then i can ship your stuff

Cheers Rob

Erā€¦ ? clock cover? Is that the instrument panel cover?

It is indeed the same item Kenā€¦:grinning:

Hi Rob, any updates for me regarding the shipment of the parts order? Thanks

best wishes,

Ken

Cover should be into me today

If it is i will ship your order tomorrow for you

Hi Rob, any luck?

Finally got a box that will allow me to send this order to you without getting the clock cover smashed

Will leave here on Monday for you via DHL with a email to come from them when it does

Cheers Rob

Ok, thanks Rob. I will let you know once I get the stuff.

Best wishes,

Ken

Hi Rob, havenā€™t heard anything from DHL yet. Do you have any further updates? Thanks. Ken

I am not sure the best way to contact Rob is though a third party site, I would guess you will get a better result phoning him directly

Simon

Ken your parcel was packed and is now with DHL and is in transit to you already

I used the email address we have using to communicate through on my website

PLEASE COMMUNICATE WITH ME THROUGH THE COMPANY EMAIL ADDRESS PLEASE like all my other customers do and not on this forum as i sometimes cannot get on here to answer

I will investigate the lack of tracking when i am back in the office on Monday morning and mail you from there

Regards Rob

Hi Rob, no problem. Whichever channel is fine with me. Itā€™s only that I havenā€™t heard any updates from your direct e-mail and this has been the most reliable (albeit slightly delayed) communications means so far.

Best wishes,

Ken

2 Likes