Do you still get welcome pack?

Hi do you still get a welcome pack with stickers etc more importantly the uk fuse box stickers my last gto came from an owner that had joined and had stickers with bills etc so I used them wish I hadn’t if no longer do them ?

@tracie
This is your department isn’t it :slight_smile: x

Why is this @Tracie department?

Membership packs were done away with. We reduced the new members membership costs to reflect this.

Steve

Only because I thought you and Tracey delt with all the merchandise :slight_smile:

So do you have any spare fuse box stickers please ?

Sorry @Daveperkins we dont at the moment, but will let you know when I do a print run of new ones

Steve

1 Like

These are now available for £5 including postage, let me know if you want a set @DavePerky

Steve

Yes please is PayPal payment ok ?

Yes mate, will PM you the details.

Steve

:scream: I never got the welcome pack… Does that still happen?? I know it’s nearly 6 years ago haha

in a word No :laughing: :laughing:

we ditched the member packs a good while ago , this helped bring down the new membership price so it was a win win all around :sunglasses:

Some of the stuff isnt nedded anymore , tax disc holder ? remember them lol , the fuse box stickers converting japaneese to english , most cars have now as they have been here so long , if not they can still be got through the club

Craig :smile:

Haha thechy guy (is it Dean??) moved that comment here from a topic from 2010 :joy: sorry. I should’ve searched before posting :grin:

1 Like

Hi @bencostello,

Yes it was I :wink:

Just me trying to keep things organised.

Cheers,
Dean.

2 Likes

hullo steve i would love those fuse box stickers also please :grinning:
p.s. did you both get a boat ?

Just reminded me I was supposed to send paypal details to @DavePerky, sorry matey.

Will pm my pay pal Andy

Steve

1 Like

Lol that was months ago we did all that…don’t worry it’s an age thing mate👍

1 Like

I know it’s been a few years, but can you still do them.
Thanks

We stopped them welcome pack for new members years ago , that was reflected in the price of membership , new members payed more originally , now it’s one price for new or renewing members

1 Like

Sorry my message wasn’t very clear. My post was in reply to English fuse box stickers that you did.
Thanks

1 Like

I can do you a set, but they will be £5.50 as postage has increased since then :slight_smile:

Steve

2 Likes