Dodge Stealth help

For reference for others I believe @anthony_groves is talking about the full-member signup options where you are asked for your “Car Model” which is made up from these options:

• Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo (Jap import)
  • Mitsubishi GTO Non Turbo (Jap import)
  • Mitsubishi 3000GT Twin Turbo (UK spec)
  • Mitsubishi 3000GT Non Turbo (US spec)
  • Dodge Stealth Twin Turbo (US spec)
  • Dodge Stealth Non Turbo (US spec)
  • Mitsubishi 3000GT Spyder (US spec)

@GSXRKID very kindly helped update this list before and mentioned that there is one more model not included but it was super rare in the UK. He would likely be able to help you decipher which model you have.

He only has either a

3000Gt
GTO
Slealth

'93 Mitsubishi 3000 GTO Stealth does not exist

Simon

Super rare ?

That would be a rust free 3000GT then :laughing: more chance of finding a dinosaur hiding in your garden

Craig :smile:

4 Likes

I’ll have you know mr @CDMH, I spent the weekend at the seaside and I didn’t get back to a pile of rust in the carpark. can’t be that bad can it. haha

3 Likes

I got photos, where can I send them?

You should be able to load them onto the site now , when you post you will see the picture icon and you can drag and drop them from your PC

Was this the car at Japs the weekend ?

The one in Nottingham? yes

Where do I go to, to upload my photos?

When you type a message you will see icons above the box your typing in , click on the picture one then it will give you upload options

Craig :slight_smile:

Bottom right mate :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

not on my computer its not , dont use a mobly device lol

1 Like

There you go mate. Can’t miss it. Although it is easier just to drag and drop it from your desktop (or a folder). I’m sorry I can’t do the little animations that @DeanMarkTaylor does!

2 Likes

You can just see STEALTH in black on black background on rear off side of car, and above instruments on dash

1 Like

1 Like

That is a gto, stealth are left hand drive.

Hi @anthony_groves Recognises that hoes it going :+1:

3 Likes

I’m okay, car’s MOT tomorrow. Not impressed with this club. Just because my car is not in their list, they say it doesn’t exist, eventhough I sent them all the photos.

says who? you see the photos, it says stealth. go with the flow or stick your club.

Anthony thats a bit harsh fella , @Nas is correct that is a GTO not a stealth so many give aways on the car that make it a GTO its unbelievable , coupled to the fact the previous owner is on here and he knows its a GTO

We are only trying to help you

Ok R/H drive for starters , wrong bumpers , rear sail panels are there and not windows like in the stealth , can go on if you wish oh and the fact its covered in Mitsi badges not dodge ones , feel free to Pm one of the guys with Caps your Vin number and they will tell you what day it was built and what trim it left the factory with and the fact its a GTO