Engine damper - SOLD

I’m selling an engine damper, as in the photo:

If you want to see one on an engine, click [here]

You’ll see that that one is going for 39,800 Yen, which is just over £300 … not including VAT and shipping … so more like £400. Way back, I paid £330 for my one. I’m asking the rather more real-world price of £125 for it (delivered).

Notes:

• I don’t have nuts and bolts to connect it all up.
  • On the bracket that fits on the strut turret there are two small notches (just about visible in the photo). These seem to have no purpose (I’m just letting you know they’re there).
  • I may be wrong, but I don’t think all types of engine mount have the two bolt holes on top that allow the small bracket to be installed (check yours before you buy).
  • As you can see from the photo of the one installed, you can’t fit it with cruise control still there.

Good luck with the sale mate good price that is , mount wise you are correct it was the early steel ones that had the tappings , the later Ali ones haven’t

Craig :grinning:

Thanks Craig!

Looking back, I think I must have been crazy to buy it at £330 (… too many beers or something). Anyway, hope someone buys it, as I’m trying to raise cash for an engine crane/hoist.

Jonathan

Hi Johnathon
I will take the damper sent you a pm with my tel no to arrange.
Cheers mate, Jerry

1 Like