Exhaust delivered

Just want to say a massive thank you to Danny Wall… Whilst not on here some of you might know him. He builds Pulsars for track. Had his featured dozens of times In magazines… 500bhp (massive for a car that weighs less than 900kg)

Well Danny is a client of mine. And he’s some Mates in Scotland bringing parts down to him in Berkshire… Said he would add my exhaust on the van… Only thing is… The van had to make one stop on the way to me… Poland!! So my exhaust did 2600 miles from Scotland to me!!
@robertwilson33 thanks its arrived and being re welded this week (had to be cut down to fit in the pulsar it was collect in before getting in the van)

2 Likes

Is he the seller 500bhp on ebay? if yes Ive got a few bits off him so far…

Different person the seller was Robert on here who’s breaking a car :slight_smile:

Ah ok thx…There is a seller on ebay called 500BHPGTO that has had a few nice bits for sale recently that I have been lucky ebough to get a few parts from…

Oh really no idea who that is off the top of my head. Ill check later :slight_smile:

Apparently he’s a member here and on ■■■■■ goes by the name of GTO-ROSS OR ROSS-GTO? I couldn’t find him here. Sorry for bringing up an old thread again :joy:

I buy stuff from Ross mate that 500bhp on eBay he’s really good now breaking one that went pop that was selling on eBay for 8k before the water pump went and pushed the lot😂