Few Pics From JAPS 2015

A few pics, had a great day, what was especially nice was that everyone ‘mucked in’ to help out, before, during and after the event.

Most peeps will have seen these on Facebook, but as not everyone frequents it, I thought I’d put them on here too.

I must say, the GTOUK T. Shirts look brill and make us stand out like a proper Club. :thumbsup:

Tracie

2 Likes

Just a side note for those that didnt know

I think Steve and Tracie should be congratulated they took this meet over 2 years ago

Since then GTOUK has won best japaneese club stand Twice , i make that a record so far of 2 and 0 lets get behind them next year again and go for the hat trick :sunglasses:

Craig :smile:

4 Likes

Thanks Craig it is nice when the effort is rewarded, but you also do play a major part of the team to make this possible.

So ‘team effort’ secured the Club this.

Tracie

2 Likes

Who put the ■■■■■■ scoobie on the trophy? haha

2 Likes

Looks like it was a nice day I will be there next year, we were sad too have missed it :frowning:

Neil.

1 Like

But where are the special hulk pics lmao

More importantly who ate the hulks sausage !!! deffo not guilty dont bat for the other side

Craig :smile:

2 Likes

Haha @cdmh :joy: u were gagging for it lol x

1 Like

Pretty sure it were you trying t drag hulk back to your car while growling like a cave woman uttering "me want sausage "

Craig :laughing:

2 Likes

Fpmsl, did u not see the size of that thing, he ain’t called the hulk for no reason lol

I still say we should have cooked it lol :grin:

3 Likes

I hope I don’t have to hear this dirty talk at the B,Bash? I will get very embarrassed :grinning:

3 Likes

Yeah @CDMH you need to behave yourself

3 Likes

Well there’s bridal late, there’s fashionably late and then there’s turning up at 3:30 well and truly after the party is over and everyone is packing away ridiculously late. With that said, I’m exceptionally surprised to have made it on to one of the photos.

2 Likes

For once it wasn’t me getting my willy out

Steve

2 Likes

Here is what @BexGTO was drooling over pmsl

3 Likes

1 Like

Well with Steve here and willy talk you can probably hazzard a guess @DeanMarkTaylor lol

2 Likes

2 Likes

I did refrain from posting these 2 pics in the interest of maintaining my ladylike persona, but, have to admit, we all did laugh over this, once again @stevie ups the bar at meets.

Tracie

2 Likes

Fpmsl, it looks worse in the pictures lmao

Those pics are brilliant tho and the hulk looks game lol :grin:

Biggest sausage u had in ur hand for a while tho

1 Like