First Gto New Member

Love it @aaron1991ellis!! Just to let you know people wont necessarily notice you replying to them unless you either reply directly to their post (although I believe this feature can be turned off) or a better bet is to tag them in the post. Just press the ‘@’ key and then start typing their name and it will come up with a list so you can select them.

1 Like

Cheers @maxxbradley

2 Likes

Very nice cars :slight_smile:

1 Like

Huge thanks to Rob @GSXRKID for sending me the part i needed next day delivery so i could get back on the road and for the very helpful chat and advise on the phone. Will deffinatly be shopping more with him soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks great @aaron1991ellis.
Jensen

thanks @jensen360 got some us spec red rear lights on order too just waiting for them to arrive and they should finish it off nicely :smile:

1 Like

Not wanting to be a spoil sport but US Spec light are illegal in the UK and a MOT failure and also a Nick from plod if they want the paperwork, just so you know

But that is a seriously tidy car Aaron

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up rob @GSXRKID im going to be keeping my legal jap lights that are on the car at the minute just as I will probably only use the US spec lights for shows ect… :slightly_smiling:

oh and thanks for the compliments too It is in really good condition I seemed to have fell on my feet getting this one!! however that doesnt mean a few power upgrade pieces from you in the future would go a miss :smile: (when money allows ofcourse)

1 Like

Hi @aaron1991ellis , do you mind starting a post in the projects and restorations section and putting some of your pictures in there ? We can assist with moving some of it for you if you don’t want to start totally from scratch .

Only reason for saying this is technically the newbie section is for first introductions , your doing a lot of good work on your motor and it would be good to have it documented all in one place so it’s easier to find and read for people :sunglasses:

Cheers

Craig :grinning:

1 Like

That would be perfect if you could get it switched over for me Craig @CDMH :slight_smile:

Thanks Aaron

1 Like

Whats illegal about them Rob?

Seen these style lights on a brand new merc the other day can’t see them being an issue of manufacturers are using them now ?

I wouldn’t be too sure on that. Most Range Rovers are sold with illegal window tints. I know of at least 3 people being done for it and JLR won’t acknowledge responsibility.

1 Like

Well at long last… the cars finally back after almost 2 years… full fully forged engine build with 19ts the works… still being run in at the moment but already looking forward to putting the miles on it then getting it set up and see what “Gokuu” can do :joy:

9 Likes

Took your time buddy :slight_smile:
Looks awesome mate, looking forward to seeing you again at some meets.

Steve

2 Likes

Another one out of the beauty salon , Welcome Back :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah same goes to you @stevie looking forward to look at the hulk and a catch up at some meets… had a mare with the first garage it went too so luckily got it in the que at Westfields to be done…

2 Likes

Thanks mate :grin: it’s good to be back haha

3 Likes

Welcome mate :+1: be nice to see that on the clubs Facebook account… you got many pics of the rebuild other than what I’ve seen in the past on Instagram and fb?
Cheers Dave

3 Likes

I haven’t unfortunately as the garage didn’t get any pics I asked for a long the way :-1: will be getting plenty myself of jobs though in the future

5 Likes