First Gto New Member

Thanks rob thats a massive help :slight_smile:

Cant seem to post a wanted add so i was wondering has anyone got any of the US 3000gt style all red tail lights for sale or know where i could get some in europe/uk or is it just buy from american ebay…

Thanks

Illegal to use in the UK and new MOT amendments will mean that anyone using them will be nicked by the boys in blue

Loads and loads of new amendments to the UK Laws will mean that loads of things we have got away with for years will no longer get a pass.

They have al;so i am informed changed the wording about de-cats too to encompass all cars and make imports the same as UK sold cars

Cheers Rob

Ah kill joy!!!:-p

There are occasionally ones that come up for sale, ones that have been imported. Personally you could try A chap call Jeff Secrease on FB (he’s an American that modifies tail lights with LEDs they look awesome, an example if his work

I think he even cuts deals if you send him yours too.

Thanks for the heads up rob :slight_smile: and wow yeh they look really good with the leds in them dont they plenty to choose from too as ive just had a quick look

I am not saying that don’t look good , coz they do, i even had a set i never used many moons ago

It just that people seem to think that because we have an old car that we can get away with stuff, when we cant

and they are adding and tightening stuff this year to the MOT which will effect our cars massively

Cheers Rob

Such as what Rob, don’t just leave us hanging… :open_mouth:

Terry :sunglasses:

Who’s is the S14a? I used to be a silvia owner. Is he on SXOC?

1 Like

Hes a friend of mine lives round the corner :slight_smile: shane marshall hes called and im pritty sure he is on the owner club yes

Few more pictures there incase u recognise it and hes friends with a lad with a 3000gt/gto who he goes to japshow with i was wondering if the car was a member on here ??

5 Likes

Yeah that is John’s car the red GTO used to be a member on here ( he is on team slipstream on facebook ) and is a regular at JAE , pops over to the stand to have a natter , loving the 200sx , proper beasts when they have been fettled with

Craig :smile:

Ahh thats cool… And yes its had well over 15k spent on it lol could eat your dinner off his engine bay lol and should be running over 500bhp with a few little touches this summer

2 Likes

I recognise the car but don’t think I have ever seen it in the flesh. What turbo is he running? I am guessing a GT30 or similar with the power figures you have stated. Has he swapped to an RB gearbox or is he buying a new one every couple of months? :joy:

Yehhh hes got the RB gearbox on it lol and i think he said its a Gtx3076r if i can remember off the top of my head lol

A picture of when he had it out and rebuilt the engine you can see the turbo clearer there :slight_smile:

Nice. I do love the SR20. Its a great engine to work on. So many people change the engines to RB20/25’s but you get just as much performance out of SR20’s. If he has deep pockets tell him to do a VET head conversion and then that turbo will spool almost instantly!

Ill let him know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I do love an S14! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hey welcome aboard @aaron1991ellis, loving that front end matey, me thinks I will get a pennine meet sorted. :smile:

Steve

2 Likes

That sounds great to me steve:D

Thanks guys and yep intercoolers been upgraded and the y pipes gone :slight_smile: also ive already got the 19ts and a greddy emanage ecu so ideally would be using that and getting a standalone boost controller as craig suggested :slight_smile:

1 Like