GFB Boost Controller Group Buy Extended to 15th October

I have been threatening to do this for ages and as I have had a few minutes where the phone has not rung it’s tits off, I have managed to remember to do this Group buy for you guys.

The GFB Boost Controller and digital boost Gauge is a proper electronically controlled boost
controller that reacts to the different air temperature’s and the density of air that the temperature changes can create unlike Manual Boost Controllers which do nothing more than allow air to pass through a hole unmetered and put
your engine in danger as the boost is not regulated and kept to safe levels.
It also is a highly accurate Boost Gauge built in too.

For the members of this club I have done a deal for you witch gives an excellent discount on the controller and free shipping too.
So if you buy one of the Boost Controllers off me you will also receive free delivery for anything else you order off my website too with this purchase.

The RRP for these Boost Controllers is £229.95 plus delivery

I am doing them for anybody who reads this forum for just £199.95 and
FREE Courier delivery worth £10.20.

If you have any questions please ask below

Full details of the Boost Controller are listed below along with some pictures of all the
display colours it can produce.

G-FORCE II Electronic Boost Controller Kit

If you’re looking for a damn good electronic boost controller with all the necessary options that you would need, but isnt too complicated that you get frustrated? Go Fast Bits has the answer that we’ve all been looking for. Scramble boost with a wired input, selectable maps with a wired input, closed loop operation, and reading boost and vacuum so there’s no need for a gauge either.This unit is brilliant value for money

Touch screen interface with menu button
Capacitive touch screen and new menu button make menu navigation exceptionally easy - no more pressing or holding multiple buttons!

Choose your screen colours
There are six button illumination colour options to match your car’s dash and interior Illumination

New closed-loop boost control strategy
For the fastest possible boost rise rate and minimum drop off at high RPM, the new closed-loop logic helps prevent boost variations that can occur in different gears, RPM ranges and atmospheric conditions

Internal MAP sensor handles boost pressure up to 50psi (3.45bar, 345kPa)
Still class leading performance from GFB!

Improved scramble boost feature with remote switching capability
Scramble boost now uses a dedicated boost preset (instead of a percentage increase) so that peak boost, rise rate, and closed-loop control can be specifically tailored to suit your needs when activated.

You can now lower OR increase boost pressure, AND change the spool-up rate and correction, all at the press of a button.

6 boost presets, individually programmable
You can program 6 different peak boost pressures and rise rates, then select on-the-fly

New peak-hold display
Shows the peak boost achieved after each boost run on the unit itself

Remote input trigger
Connect the remote input wire to a switch, button, or ECU output to change boost presets or activate scramble boost

Real-time boost gauge; display in bar, psi, or kPa
Choose the gauge display pressure units to suit your preference

Real-time vacuum display
Now shows manifold vacuum as well as boost on unit display

Over-boost warning/cut
User adjustable warning to indicate if the boost pressure is too high and to cut the solenoid to lower boost and protect the engine

3 Likes

If you want to order one of these Boost Controllers please just copy the list below and add your name and re post the list please

1. Arron Ellis
1 Like

@GSXRKID have you got any photos of this kit ? And also another question you know that I’ve got the HKS kit, regardless of the trickyness of it, is it worth keeping it or selling it and buying this GFB kit

Thanks

I might have one if you include a slow dance

What sort of wonga are we talking to get this set up properly?

£10 extra plus a kidney

2 Likes

Have a look and make your own mind up Reece

2 Likes

I will do a set up guide for everyone when the group buy finishes Scott

1 Like

I will be having one of them quite easy to set up been following the info on you tube that’s a really good deal Deffo having one !!!

Can I just ask as this is something I might be interested in, but want some info first. And I’m sure some others might be unsure.
From what I have been reading on here lately, to put this on the car safely it would also be a good idea to…

1. Upgraded fuel rail jumper
  2. Fuel pump hot wire kit
  3. Aftermarket pressure regulator with gauge
  4. Possibly aftermarket fuel pump
  5. Fuel filter if unsure when last done
  6. Something to data log with.
    Is this correct? Am I missing anything or going ott with anything on the list?
    Cheers
    Jensen
1 Like

On that list I wouldn’t worry too much about upgraded fuel pump , logging the car will give you your safe parameters fuelling wise , unless yours is on its last legs tune within its capabilities , if it’s past it then upgrading is better as it’s future proof

Sorry rob hijacked your post

3 Likes

How much extra shipping cost to get one across the pond to zip code 64133?

They are not that heavy, so i would imagine about £20 to you Royal Mail

If you want to order one of these Boost Controllers please just copy the list below and add your name and re post the list please

1. Arron Ellis
  2. Martin Stuart

1.Arron Ellis
2.Martin Stuart
3.Colin
4. Kawascouse

Hi can some one put my name up for having a boost controler I am in Cyprus at the moment having a problem with copy/pasting full name Stephen Hone (KAWASCOUSE) many thanks steve that’s the GBF controller twin turbo again cheers

2 Likes

Anyone else fancy one ??

I need to sell 7 to make this happen people ??

Sounds good on paper, but I dont know how much more I need to spend yet on the tune on my car (as you know). I know it will need one however

With our current plan you do not need one Russ !!

Hi Rob.

Will i benifit from having one?

Thanks Gary