Gt 3000 99 original wheels

Hi guys just bought my 1st gt twin turbo1999. Amazing !! Anyone selling / know where to get original alloys for this car ? I think original size is 18 inch!! . Car is fitted with aftermarket 19s. Thanks very much jamesjazzy.

Russ may still have his

But they are mega rare !!

Welcome to GTOUK James tell us a bit about You and Your plans about the car and some car pictures please . Cheers :+1:

3 Likes

Hi. Are you looking for the 99 spec chrome wheels that came across from the usa or 99 uk spec alloy wheels made by cromodora?

I have a set of the cromodora alloys with good tyres if you are looking for them?

Paul

2 Likes

That was a bit polite @Spiros :wink:

Terry :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Welcome to the nut house, PICTURES!
Pritty please :joy:
Dave

It’s Christmas Terry :grin:

3 Likes

Hi Paul. Sorry just in from work. Can you send me pic of wheels please. Not sure what is uk spec to be honest. Like look of the 6 spoke wheels, Just wanting to put car to standard. Car has 19 inch aftermarket wheels on . Think they look great / retro cars . Drives amazing. Regards James

This is a 1999 uk spec 3000gt alloy. I have the set for sale at 300 ono. All with good pirelli tyres.

Paul

1 Like

Hi Paul. Sorry mate not got much clue about these cars. What size are wheels ? How’s condition and any idea of cost to send ? Cheers James

Pm sent.

Paul