Gt3000 tt washer bottle light up!

Hi guys, i have a little issue with low washer light on dash .
(yes its washer level and not coolant ). the bottle is full and works great . light is out until i turn right hand corner then light shows up. goes back out when straighten wheel …
I have pulled plug for low washer level inside engine bay ( left hand side of battery) Deffo plug for washer.
the light still has exact same fault even with plug disconnected !!!
1st gt ever had so just finding my feet around car…
Any info / advice be great.
Thanks very much.
James.

If it’s a gt with headlight washers you need to fill the tank by the front bumper

2 Likes

Again @jamesjazzy welcome to the club, please join us in full membership for technical related information, this club goes back to 2003! With all the info on these pages searchable once joined which is £10 at the moment… absolute bargain.

Thanks Dave

1 Like

Hi James,

Welcome to the club - as Dave says get yourself joined up its well worth it.

James

Hi mate. Thanks for reply. Yeah car has headlight washers. Where in bumper is fill tank ? Pic would be great. I never noticed tank fill ( it’s maybe not original bumper. Cheers
James

Hi Dave. Yeah will update profile with pics this wk end. Not tane take any pics of car yet. Yeah I’ll join club too. Seems great forum Cheers
James

3 Likes

Where the bonnet catch is on the slam panel there is a kidney shaped hole with a plastic bottle in it some rare ones still have the cap , most have fallen off though

2 Likes

Thanks very much. Will look tomoz. To be honest my car has a new custom built radiator fitted so thought that open hole on slam panel was old plumbing for original. I’m sure I’ve seen an open vent that you explain there. Thanks again
James

1 Like

Hi guys. Light is out on dash. Simple as fill up headlight washer bottle top of front bumper. ( cap was missing but silver towel radiator cap does job perfect). Thanks very much for knowledge cheers James

2 Likes

Welcome to full membership… Now you can see all the piiss taking :joy:
Dave

2 Likes

Another one bites the dust Dave :grin:

2 Likes