GTO fanbelt making horrible noise

Hey guys,
Took my GTO out for the first time in a while today drives perfect but when i fire it up makes a horrible squeaking noise which sounds like the fanbelt… any ideas, does it need tightning up or replacing?
Thanks

replace it

1 Like

Oh god this is where I have to stick my secretary sensible hat on again :dizzy_face:
Within gtouk full membership there is a mass of technical advice and posts, the membership helps to pay to run our lovely site hence new members can see newbie threads to introduce themselves and get a feel for our community, these are not for technical posts I’m afraid. Joing up as a full member as you have been introduced as a newbie already is where you will benefit from the full site.
All new members are welcome and we love to see what your up to, however I recommend for £20 the information in these pages is priceless.
Thanks… sensible Dave ( the non sensible one is contained in full membership section)

Hi does it have air con if so is it on when you fire up the engine if the air con belt is slightly loose and is on then it makes a bit of a racket ?